Heartbreak

Buffy's POV
I'm so damn worried I feel like I'm about to pass out. Andi ended back up in the hospital and I don't know how to handle her sickness. It seems like Andi is only getting worse. She has started chemotherapeutic treatment which is now making her beautiful hair fall out.
I love Andi's hair. Especially after we have sex she lays on my chest and falls asleep whilst I play with her short hairs and massage her head. Always puts her right to sleep while I get the honor of soaking in all of her features. From top to bottom, my Andi, my love. Forever.
Andi has been at the hospital for about a week now. It all started with her throwing up more than usual.
I know people with cancer typically get sick but not as much as Andi was. Andi was throwing up hour after hour.
You would have thought Andi was pregnant, but the only guy friends we have are Cyrus and Jonah. I know Andi would never cheat on me though. Anyways, she was constantly sick and she had fevers constantly. Sometimes up to 103 degrees Fahrenheit. Which is pretty high.
So Bex, Cecilia and I decided we would take Andi to the hospital even though she didn't want to, she needed to.
When we got to the hospital they checked her and eventually admitted her.
Back to now, the doctor has come in to tell us about Andi's tests and confirmed that Andi has Gastric cancer as well. As if she couldn't get worse now this.
I'm gonna start praising God. I have nothing else to turn to. I need somebody or something to heal my love. If nothing does, I will die. I will die of heartbreak, sorrow, and grief.
Ive stayed at the hospital as long as Andi, Bex and Cecelia. And we are all tired and need a bath desperately. I mean we've been taking hospital showers but I still miss home showers. Not worried about that right now though. I'm just worried about Andi and this damn disease eating at her insides. If only God knows how much I love this girl and if he truly loves me. He would heal her. I need Andi Mack.