The Shower

Y/n POV
The water feels amazing against my skin as continue to clean off the dirt. I realize that I have a bunch of cuts and bruises but most importantly I am still starving!

'Ugh I want to ask for food but I am scared because what if one of the rules is don't ask for stuff.... that's probably not one of the rules but I really don't want to take any chances!! This man must have some sort of ties to the demonic world...' I let out a long sigh. 'I better wash my hair...' I pour the red bottle of blue liquid on to my head.

'I wonder how much I use? Do I use the whole bottle? Probably! Ok, this time I am not going to get in trouble and I am going to be smart!!! Yeah!!' I unscrew the bottles cap and pour the liquid all over my head but it starts getting in my ears, mouth, nose, and eyes!

I scream in pain as I fall and rub my eyes trying to get this evil liquid off of my body. I can't hear, see, or say anything. Then I felt myself get lifted up. 'This is it, I am dying...' Then water was poured on my face. I gasp as the liquid pain left and I could finally open my eyes... only to see a very angry Dark.

"I-I uhhh" I say trying to explain myself.

"WHAT KIND OF IDIOT POURS THE WHOLE DAMN BOTTLE OF SHAMPOO ON THEMSELVES!!!!???!" Dark's voice booms and echos in my head.

"Well I-I um d-didn't k-know how m-much t-t-to use... s-sorry." I say hoping that this won't result in punishment. Dark growls and drops me in the tub.

"Just get out, dry yourself off with this, put some clothes on, and come to my room when you're done. Understand?" He spits obviously pissed.

"Y-yes D-Dark." I say scared out of my wits. What if he shocks me again... what if he kicks me out... what if he starves me?Dark storms out and slams the door... which makes it break.

Dark growls, then the door gets surrounded in shadows. I watch in amazement as the door is fixed. 'He has to be a demon of sorts.' I think as I dry myself off and put the clothes on. I wore a black shirt that had a big letter D on it and some plain black pj pants. It was the most comfortable clothes I have ever worn. My breath hitches as my hand reaches out for the door knob.

'I wonder what's going to happen after I open this door.' I close my eyes and open the door to see Dark with his head in his hands murmuring to himself. I clear my throat and he looks up with black eyes. I stiffen and turn to run back into the bathroom. I slip on the towel that I left on the ground.

"Ow" I say as my head starts to pound from the impact of the floor. I hear Dark laugh as he comes over and helps me up. 'Man this guy is bipolar.'

"Yeah I am bipolar. I'm also angry about the mess you made." He hisses showing that I was right.

'One minute laughing and the next giving me MORE injuries.' Before he can do anything my stomach growls. I look up at him and his eyes go back to that beautiful dark brown. 'He still looks pretty mad. He grabs my wrist, really hard and jerks me into the kitchen.

'At least I get some food.' He lets go and there is a huge bruise left on my wrist. He doesn't care as he murmurs to himself as he grabs a can.

'I wish I knew what it was but I can't read.' Then he pours it into a bowl and puts it in to a machine. He presses some of the buttons on the side then it makes a beeping sound. 'That beeping sound. It sounds exactly like the ones at the lab.' I feel my eyes start to sting.

"Don't hurt me. Please no more tests." I mutter as I start backing away.

"What?" Dark looks at me. His face shifts into a sad expression. "Are you ok?" He asks kindly. I don't respond. I hit a wall and can't go back any further.

"Please just stay away." I shout as I press myself against the wall.

"Hey it's ok. No one is going to hurt you. My name is Mark. I'm here to help you Y/n just relax." D-Mark says. 'Mark?' The alarm on the machine goes off. I crouch down and cover my ears with my hands.

After a few beeps it finally stops. I stay in the same position. I feel a warm hand on my back. It starts rubbing circles on my back. I move my arms off my head and look up at Dark? Mark? I don't know.

"Are you ok?" He asks.

"Yeah. That noise just reminds me of a bad place." I answer as I get up. I hug him. 'This is nice.'

"Do you not know what an oven is?" He asks. His tone is completely different. 'This must be Dark.' I let go of him and wipe the tears off my face. 'I have no idea what an oven is.'

"Of course I know that this is an oven... duh!" I say and gesture to the machine holding the bowl inside.

"Really because that isn't a oven, that's a microwave." He lets out a small chuckle.

"Ok so I don't know what things are or how to use your soap but I'm trying! You don't have to be a dick about it!" I start sobbing but I knew as soon as the word dick left my mouth I was in trouble.

Dark snaps his fingers and the shock collar appears back on my neck. I look to him for mercy but only got the black soulless eyes I have grown to be terrified of.

"You know I thought you would have learned the first time..." he smiles evilly then continues by saying, "but strays never learn do they?" He grins as I scream at the voltage going through my entire body, then I pass out from pain.

Dark POV
'You knocked her out again. Her body can't handle this. She needs to learn. She's under a lot of stress right now! You can't be so harsh on her. It also sounds like she has a lot of trauma. Please be try to be nicer.' I don't say anything to Mark. 'Maybe he's right.'

I pick her up and carry her to my bed and lay her down softly. In the morning I have to wash her hair again because there's still more shampoo in there. 'Why would she use the whole bottle? Isn't it common sense that it's way too much?'

I hear the microwave beep again so I go get the soup. 'It's useless now.' I hit my self in the head as I make the soup disappear. I turn off all the lights and went to my bed... which Y/n was in... 'What have I gotten myself into?' I blush and take off my shirt as in get in and go to sleep beside her.