The Bitches

I texted Shanelle as I'm waiting for her by my locker. She's usually at my my locker by now.

❤️NaNa❤️: where u at

Nelle143: hold on I'm coming got held up

❤️NaNa❤️: 😕 ok

I waited a few more minutes then I hear. "Yo chica wassup" I heard Shanelle's voice behind me. "Hey girl what happened I was staring to worry." I mean I don't really have any other friends than her. If she doesn't come, then I'll be at school with no one to talk too. " I'm sorry. I woke up late, then I had to walk through all them damn groupies at the door" she pointed at the door. I looked there was a lot more girls over there than when I went through there earlier. " Why they all crowded at the door?" Shanelle gave me a look. "You didn't hear?" I was confused what the hell going on here. "Hear what?" "Lord child you late Chris Brown and Tyga going to our school now they come today" I forgot about that I heard some girls talking about it in the bathroom. "Oh yeah yeah I heard about that." I said uninterested I mean they fine but they wouldn't look my way. "You so excited. " Shanelle snickered saying sarcastically. I pushed Shanelle playfully. "Shut up I mean they ain't all that to be excited over. " She laughed "Hell Chris I might not be, but Tyga tho omg I saw him when I lived in Compton he sexy as fuck." Shanelle started cheesing. "Aye yo girl don't be turning in a no thirsty ass groupie on me. " Shanelle shakes her head. "Nah I ain't it just Tyga hella fine." "Yeah he is, but you know he probably gonna fuck Unique and add on to her long list." Speaking of Unique, I heard her loud ass voice from behind us. "Girl you know Chris gonna be all over your ass in that." Unique said to Brittany. Brittany is wearing this short tight red dress ( let me remind you it's fall) with this plunging v neck, which made her boobs spill out. Then she was walking in these 4 inch pumps. I heard Shanelle laugh. "If that whore fall her whole ass gonna show you see how short that shit is. " I admit it was short but Unique was right. Chris probably would like someone like her. She got the body. I mean I have something but hers is bigger. "Hello Ayanna earth to Ayanna." I see Shanelle waving in my face. "Don't tell me that you think Chris is gonna like her." It's weird how she can read my mind some times. "I mean why wouldn't he; she got a body." I started frowning no boy would like me anyway. "Ayanna you know damn well she paid for it. She ain't nothing but a fake wanna be Barbie." I burst out laughing. "What you laughing at bitch?" Brittany scrawl at me. "Hoe it ain't none of to damn business so walk yo fake ass and yo minions away from us." Shanelle said to Brittany. She can't stand her. They use to be best friends Shanelle told me but something happen. She never told me what though. "Shanelle it's ok." I pulled her back. "No it ain't look I'm tired of u disrespecting my bestfriend. So back the fuck off, and leave her alone." I liked how she stood up for me even when I couldn't. "It's sad you could've been one of us, but you decided to be friends with this nobody. Come on girls let leave this hood rat and ugly alone. We don't need it rubbing off on us." Brittany say laughing and walking away.