reliving the past

I walked out of house that harry and I had shared for 1 1/2 years. As soon as I got in the car I started sobbing, which caused Rose to start crying as well. I remember when everything was perfect, life was simple then and oh how I wished it was simple now too.

I remember when we first met, I remember the first time he told me he loved me. I remembered the little things that happened in our relationship that were mattered so much to me, look where that got me. My husband cheated on me with some blonde and my daughter isn't going to have a father. I spent 5 1/2 years with him. 5 1/2 years of my life that I'll never get back. The memories I have with him will always replay in my head like a broken record.

I'll get flashbacks and when I see something that reminds me of him I'll probably cry. No. I can't. I have to be strong, I have to be strong for Elizabeth. I will not let my world come crashing down. I wiped my tears and pulled out of the driveway. I needed to start all over. I know you're not supposed to live in the past, but I don't think I'll ever be able to move on without looking back at everything that happened in our relationship. I needed to remember our struggles. I needed to remember our ups and downs. But as soon as I do, I need to move on.

I needed to relive the past before I could live in the present.

hi guys,

i know this is super short but i'm basically setting up the story.

ily guys -stylishstyles_