Apologies

Chance's Pov:
Yeah I got jealous of Jake putting his arm around Tiarna!  I still love her and what i did was wrong!  I wish we were still together or at least friends!  Everything is just so awkward now when im around her and worse of all Jake just embarrassed me in front of everyone by asking me if I was jealous!! I glance over at Tiarna and she glances at me,  I give her a friendly smile and hope i get one back!  Surprisingly i do! But then Anthony nudges me and smiles as if he saw it,  but i dont care.  We have a little Team 10 discussion and i cant help but look at Tiarna for most of the time,  all she does is either listen to what Jake is saying or look at the Twins.  Why is she looking at the twins? Ugh why is this annoying me so much!? My god someone help me!
-
Emilio's Pov:
When Jake was talking about some Team 10 stuff Chance kept looking at Tiarna but Tiarna was looking at me or Ivan! I have no clue what was happening so i just ignore it.  After Jake finsihed talking he smiled and turned on some music.
"Lets dance now!" He smiled and started dancing to the music.
I got off the vhair i was sitting on and joined in,  adventurally everyone joined in and we just starting singing and dancing.
"Tia sing this part!" Jake yelled while everyone went quiet to hear her.
"No not infront of everyone!" Tiarna laughs.  Jake put the music up high again and reversed the song a little when it came to the part when Jake said to be quiet everyone went quiet but Tiarna didnt.  She sang that part of the song until she relised everyone was listening to her.
"Wow Tiarna your amazing!" I smiled at her.
"Thank you" she smiled back at me but looked embarrassed.  She was an amazing singer,  her voice sounded so amazing!
-
Tiarna's Pov:
After singing infront of basically the whole of Team 10 i was really embarrassed! But since people seemed to like it i guess it was okay! Everyone went to do there own thing after that so i decided to go up on the roof,  obviously i asked Jake first and he said it was okay! So i climbed up the ladder and sat on the roof thinking.  After about 15 minutes i hear something coming from the ladder area but i ignored it.  I then see Chance walking up to me,  why is he here.
"Hey" he sits next to me on the roof and smiles.
"Hi" i reply keeping it simple.
"Can we talk?" Chance looks me in the eyes.
"Okay" i smile and look away.
"Im sorry,  i really am! Im sorry for being an idiot,  im sorry for talking to her,  im sorry for kissing her, im sorry for lying,  Tiarna im sorry!!" He looks down. I honestly dont know what to say! I mean im upset with him but yet we were such good friends before our realationship!
"Its okay Chance!" I smile at him,  i wanted to be friends with him because everything was so awkward when we were together!
"So,  we are friends?" He was fiddling with something in his hand.
"Of course Chance!" He wraps me in his arms and hugs me,  of course I hug him back! We both get up and go down the ladder back into Jake's room and walked down stairs together.
-
End of chapter
A/N- Chance and Tiarna are just friends so everyone knows! And yeah sorry right now it's boring and stuff.  It will get better soon I promise!