18

Tiarna's Pov:
I woke up up at 11:28am. Wow im surprised Jake didnt prank me. I got out of bed and had a quick shower.

I finished my make up and walked downstairs

"Oh goodmorning sleepy head!" Jake yelled and came over to hug me.
"Morning" i smiled then looked at what they were doing. "What are you doing?" I added as i walked outside to see the pool filled with pool toys and inflatables.
"Chad is going to jump in to that!" Jake laughed and recorded them setting it up.
"Y'all crazy!" I laughed and sat down on the outside couch.
"We know" Jake out his vlog camera down and helped. I watched them set up. Ivan walked outside and came to sit with me.
"Hey" He smiled as he sat down.
"Hey!"I smiled back.
"How are you?" He asked me.
"Good" I replied.
"Thats good!" Ivan turned his head to look at Jake since he was making so much noise.
"Where is Emilio? I havent seen him all morning!" I asked.
"Uh, he went out at like 4 in the morning. I dont know where he went" He replied.
"Oh thats weird" i wonder where he could of gone.
"Yea very weir" He said. I laughed a little, it was cute when the twins pronounced stuff wrong. Jake came over to Ivan and pointed the camera at him.
"Martinez!" Jake smiled recording Ivan "where is your brother?" He asked.
"I dont know, he went out without telling me" Ivan replied. Jake pointed the camera close to his face.
"That boiii is a savage!" He yelled and then record Chad jumping into the pool of floaties. Ivan went to join the boys mucking around and i sat on my phone. After about 15 minutes of the boys jumping into the pool and doing dumb stuff Erika and Tessa walked outside.
"Hey T!" Tessa smiled.
"Hey, where were you?" I asked them.
"Gym, anyways we are going to go to the beach just us girls want to come?" Erika smiled.
"Sure! Let me get ready!" I smiled, they both nodded and we went out separate ways.
I got changed into a pink bikini with denim shorts and a shirt over the top.

I walked downstairs again and Tessa, Erika and I headed off to the beach. Once we got there i took my shorts and shirt of to reveal my bikini. We layed out our towels and layed down. We weren't planing to get into the water so we sunbaked and talked for a while.

After about half an hour of being at the beach we saw some boys staring at us.
"Hey T, that boy over there is checking you out!" Tessa laughed. I turned my head to see a guy looking at me then quickly looked away.
"How do you know they were checking me out? What if he was looking at you?" I laughed.
"Cause your hot and im not" Tessa laughed.
"Tessa you are hot!" Erika and I said at the same time. All three of us laughed a little.
"Im going to the water" i said as i got up, they both nodded ans i walked down to the water.
"Hey " someone said making me jump a little.
"Hey" i said looking at the boy Tessa caught checking me out.
"Sorry for scarying you!"he laughed "im Connor, are you from around here?" He asked.
"Yeah! Im Tiarna" I smiled at him.
"Tiarna? Thats such a pretty name!" Connor smiled.
"Thanks!" I laughed sitting down, the water was running over my feet.
"Welcome. So where do you live around here?" He asked.
"Just around the corner actually" I replied.
"Oh cool, maybe i coukd come visit one day?" He said.
"Maybe, but i live with a bunch of.." i was cut off by Connor's friends coming over.
"Oi Connor stop hitting on her! Shes probably taken bro" One of them said.
"Go away Josh!" Connor smiled embarrassed.
"Well hurry up and stop being so lovey dovey! We need to leave!" Another of them said. Connor pulled out a piece of paper and wrote something on it.
"Call me later" he said and handed me the small note.
"Bye"I laughed as his friends and him walked away. I looked at the note and then walked up to Tessa and Erika again.
"Who was that?" Erika questioned.
"Connor" i shruged and sat down again.
"Was that the guy who was checking you out?"Tessa smirked.
"Yeah, we were just talking nothing big" I smiled. They started packing up.
"Well okay, we are going to go home now" Erika smiled and stood up.
I packed my stuff and walked to the car with them. They kept asking questions about Connor and i kept reassuring them that he was just a guy i met! Once we got home Jake asked us if we wanted to go to the insane asylum.
"I dont want to die sorry" i smiled.
"You wont die!" Jake laughed.
"Sorry but im not going" I shrugged.
"Tessa" Jake smiled at her.
"Whatever" She said. After that Jake, Chance, Tessa and Kade went to the asylum. Erika went out with Nick. Ivan was playing x-box with Anthony. And Emilio still was no where to be seen. I sat in my room bored.
-
To Connor?
From Tiarna:
Hey, Its Tiarna is this Connor?
-
Connor?
Yeah! Glad you texted me 😊 im bored out of my brains!
-
Tiarna:
Same! 😂 so how are you?
-
Connor?:
Good you?
-
Tiarna:
Good. Just bored.
-
Connor:
Haha so what would you like to talk about?
-
Tiarna:
I dont know😂
-
I scrolled through instagram and saw Connor's account. I followed him and he followed me back within seconds. I decided to post a photo the Erika took of me today.
-
@tiarnawilliams 2 min ago

1671 likes"Good day with @tessabrooks @erikacostell 💗"

1671 likes
"Good day with @tessabrooks @erikacostell 💗"

erikacostell 😍
tessabrooks love you T!💜
conormaynard😍
fanacc1 WHO IS CONNOR?? AND WHY ARE YOU FOLLOWING HIM????
-
Of course the fans are going to go crazy about me following Connor and him commenting on my post but thats just what fans do i guess. Connor and I texted a little more than he had to go. I heard noises coming from downstairs so i walked out of my room to see Jake, Tessa, Chance and Kade.
"How did it go?" I asked them from uo the stairs. They all jumped, something bad clearly happened.
"I dont want to talk about it" Jake said and walked up to his room. I walked downstairs to Tessa and Chance. Kade left after.
"Is everything okay?" I asked. Tessa looked at Chance worried.
"Uh yeah, are you okay?" He asked. I nodded suspiciously.
"Okay"He said and walked away. He kept looking back at Tessa and I then walked into his room.
"Tessa, what happened?" I asked.
"We asked if the ouji person thing was going to hurt us and it said yes" She was clearly freaked out by this. "Then we asked who was going tp hurt us and it said you..." she added.
"Tessa, you know i would never hurt you guys! Ever! Jake was probably pranking you guys with that!" I said hugging her.
"I know you wouldnt but Jake wasnt pranking us considering we were barely touching the thingy!" Tessa replied.
"Come on Tessa lets just go to sleep" i said. We both walked out to our rooms and she fell asleep sraight away. Me on the other hand couldnt. What did the ouji board mean by me hurting them? I would never hurt my family..
-
End of chapter//
Where do you think Emilio is?? What do you think will happen next?