CHAPTER THREE

"Girls?" The girls all let out a breath.

Thank goodness that it was just my mom. I thought someone was in the house. Nora thought.

"Sorry. I knocked down a lamp cause you girls turned all the lights off," Nora's mom scolded.

"Sorry mom,"

"Are Jordyn and Jayda staying the night?"

"Yeah,"

"Ok. Have fun girls,"

"Night," they all responded. Nobody said anything about anything that had happened tonight.

The three girls went back to watching their favorite show, not suspecting a thing.

***

"Truth or dare?" Jayda questioned.

"Uhhh, truth," Nora responded.

"Ok, so, who do you like?"

"Dare, dare!" Nora cried

"Ooh, Nora's embarrassed!" Jordyn squealed.

"No, really guys. There's no one in my life." Nora flopped down on the bed so they couldn't see her blush. "Just give me a fricking dare,"

"Ok. We'll get it out of ya," Jayda teased. The thing is Nora knew they would. These girls are experts at getting information they shouldn't get and knowing things they shouldn't know...

"Ok, so, dare then," Jayda said snapping Nora back to reality. "I dare you...to tell me who like,"

"Aargh! You are so persistent! Fine! I'll tell you...I like...Ross Lynch!"

"Aahhhhh," Jayda and Jordyn let out a sigh. "Be serious," Jordyn said

"Yeah who doesn't like Ross Lynch?" Jayda said.