CHAPTER FOUR

There was a gasp. The kitchen was completely trashed! The granite counter tops were smashed and cracked and all the chairs and tables were pushed on their sides. All of the utensils were strewn around the room including the knives. It looked like someone was holding them and then they hastily dropped them.

"Holy crap!" Jayda managed to utter.

"What the hell happened here!?" Nora's mom screamed as she came running into the room. "What did you girls do!?"

"I swear we didn't do anything mom! We heard a noise and came in to check it out and it was like this!" Nora cried

"Fix it!" Nora's mom scowled and turned away from the scene. "You're lucky your father isn't home or there would be serious punishment."

"Yes mother." Nora mumbled. this whole time Jayda and Jordyn were standing in the shadows trying to sneak away. "Where do you guys think you're going? We need to talk."

***

"There was definitely someone in the house." Nora said, slamming her parent's bedroom door.

"What? if there was someone in the house then they wouldn't have made all that noise." Jayda responded.

"Unless they wanted us to know they were here..."

***

"Nora, I can't sleep." Jordyn shook Nora at about four o'clock in the morning.

"I can't either." she responded.

"Me neither." Jayda piped up."Lets watch some TV."

"Yeah ok, how about a family friendly Disney movie?" Nora suggested.

"Yeah! " Jordyn cried. "Teen Beach Movie!"

"Noooo!" the girls cried. "You only like that cause it has Ross Lynch running around shirtless!" Jordyn blushed.

"OMG! LET'S WATCH THE LITTLE MERMAID!" Jayda yelled into Nora's ear.

"Ok!" Nora said. She walked over and opened the movie player. It slid open slowly. Too slowly, like something was jammed into there... "Guys! come over here! It's stuck!"

"Ok!" Jayda and Jordyn walked over to her and they began to tug in the blue ray machine. Suddenly it popped open and something went flying out of it...