Chapter 29

Thanks so much for 1k on vine! I love you guys. :)
Follow me on twitter (: @loveablegriers

**MACKS POV**

Its currently been 3 days since the whole abortion thing. Everything has been dark since. Hailey and Nash havent been upstairs at all, we've been bringing them food. Cassidy and Trevor have been spending days at the beach, and kind of been quite. Taylor and Cameron keep going out and getting stuff for Nash and Hailey to make them feel better. Lexi and att have been spending a lot of time together, going out, and Hope and Sam have been at Sams. Its just been weird. Its kind of hard to explain. Hayes and I decided to forget this for today. We wanted to go to the lake, and kind of talk about things. We got ready, and decided to get food before we went. Before we left we got cooler and some alcohol drinks. Today was going to be good. Just him and I. We decided to leave the car, and take a taxi just in case they needed one. We went to Taco Bell, and grabbed some fast food. We were driving to the lake. It was going to be so beautiful. I can't wait to spend the day with him.

When we arrived we took Nash's boat that he rents, and Hayes drove out. We had the alcohol drinks, so I grabbed one. It was keylime, my favorite. I popped the cap off, and took a sip. It was so good. We got to the middle, and it seemed like we were the only ones at the beach. We turned on some music, and sat next to eachother.

"I love you, you know that?" He asked.

"I know," I smiled. He kissed my forehead, and I sat on his lap, with my legs wrapped around his torso.

"This is nice, just me and you for once." He smiled.

"I know," I kissed his lips. It was perfect. Before I knew it he picked me up.

"Hayes, what are you doing?" I giggled.

He through me in the water, luckily I had a life jacket on. I didn't want to get my hair wet, so I was pissed.

"Ass hole!" I screamed. He laughed and splashed next to me. I started climbing on the side of the boat, when Hayes grabbed my torso and pulled me in.

"HAYES STOP IT!" I screamed. He giggled and turned me to him. We were in the cold water, and I was shivering. Our noses were connected. I smiled.

"I love you Mackenzie Rose." He said

"I love you too Hayes Benjamin." I giggled. I was a little hungry, and luckily Hayes packed some frozen grapes and put them in the cooler. Hayes lifted me up so I could get out of the water easier. He followed behind me and we at next to eachother.

"Openyour mouth." I said.

He opened his mouth, and I through a grape in.

He caught it, and I popped on in my mouth.

We continued eating until they were all gone. A few seconds later I heard something plop in the water. I turned over and it was an apple. I looked around, and there was no apple trees.

"hayes..." I said.

"What?" I pointed at the apple, and he reached in and picked it up.

There was sharpie on it.

Run bitches -Lexi

Hayes started to scream

"COME AT ME BITCH!"

"Hayes stop come on let's go."

"IM RIGHT HERE BITCH!"

"Hayes.."

He gave me a look.

"COME HERE"

I decided to just try and drive it. I ran to the seat, and strapped myself in. I started the boat, and started driving. I didn't think I control it, but I did. It was actually quite easy. Hayes looked like he was about to punch something. When we reached the store we grabbed everything off the boat.

"Why the fuck would you just drive?" He asked.

"Because I'm not trying to fucking die, Hayes."

"You weren't going to fucking die, Mack. Get that through your head, there's 2 of us and one of her. What the fuck!"

"Hayes calm down."

"Just shut the fuck up,"

"Are you fucking kidding me?" I asked.

"we had a fucking chance."

I rolled my eyes and sat in the front. When we arrived, I paid the taxi driver and took all the stuff in. I ran to my room and locked it, I was so pissed. I wasn't sad but that really made me mad. I decided to take a shower, and wash my body. Hayes pissed me off sometimes.

When I was done he turned off my light. hayes didn't even try and apologize.

I tried to go to bed, but I couldn't. I was scared, scared of Lexi. I don't why I just was. I decide to walk out of my room, to look for Hayes. He wasn't on the couch. I walked downstairs, and he wasn't down their either. I started panicking.

"What?" I mumbled.

I ran all around the house looking for him. I saw a note on the fridge, and I took it off.

Everyone, I'm sorry. I need to find Lexi. That's only going to make us happier. I need to find her, and hurt her like he hurts us. I need to find her. I'm sorry. I love you all. -Hayes

I set the note down. I fell to the floor. I didn't cry. I couldn't. I was feeling emotionless, like I couldn't believe this.

I ran down to Taylor's room. Not matts because he's with Lexi. Not nash or Hailey because they lost their baby, not hope because she wasn't here, not cameron because of his kids, not Cassidy or Trevor because they've been ignoring this whole situation Lexi. So I went to Taylor. I walked in his room and shook him. He wouldn't wake up. I ran and turned on the light. This is the point where I let my emotions out. "TAYLOR!" I finally screamed

"What the fuck?" He said.

"Mack what's wrong?"

I handed him the note.

"We have to find him," he said.

I nodded, and cried in his shoulder. He grabbed my arm and we got in the car.

But hayes could be anywhere..