Chapter 35

**macks POV**

I woke up to my alarm.. This is the day. The day the most important people leave. I got up, and just put my hair in a top knot. I didn't want to do anything, I'm fact. I didn't want to say goodbye. It hurts so much, they mean so much to me. I walked out, and everyone was ready. Only me and Hayes were talking them, and of course Lexi. We decided to eat breakfast one last time. We got out fruits, drinks, and that was about it.

We walked out to the picnic table, even though the sun was barely rising. I was so sad to realize this was the last time I'd see them. Nash and Haileys wedding Is in a few months, but my belly will be showing (baby bump), and that's when I'll see them.

"I love you guys, and it's going to be hard to see you guys leave. We've had so much fun." I said.

"You'll be coming to Florida soon, Mack. It's not the end I promise." Hailey smiled.

I nodded and Nash pulled me into a hug. I started crying, but maybe it was just because I was emotional. I love Nash, he's so amazing.

When it was time to leave, we picked up everything, and grabbed their suitcases. We got in the taxi, but it was a bus taxi, and we all fit in it. When we arrived to the airport, we waited for awhile. We chatted, and were smiling.
"Flight 107, Orlando Florida, now boarding." The lady said over the intercom. My heart dropped.

I walked over to Nash first. He picked me up and I cried in his arms. He wasn't going to be there anymore with the baby situation, but I knew he was just a call away. Next I ran to Cameron.
"Thank you for being there, and understanding me when no one else was." I cried in his shoulder. He rubbed my back and I pulled back. He smiled.
"It's going to be okay, I promise." I then let go and hugged Jackson and Ava. I kissed them both goodbye and ran to matt. He hugged me, and I smiled.
"I'm sorry I didn't spend enough time with you." I said.

"I love you Mack, and it's alright." He smiled.

I hugged Hailey, but that was really it.

"Call me, okay?" She said I nodded.

Last was taylor. It was awkward, just the fact that Hayes was standing right by me. But I didn't care. I hugged taylor , and he squeezed me. I smiled.

He whispered in my ear.

"I'm sorry."

Then they all left. Lexi was crying on Hayes shoulder, and matt just looked upset. We watched them walk away, and that was it. They were gone.

**8 months later**

Me and Hayes have been getting a long, and he proved to me he has what It takes. Today was the day we all board our plane to Florida, to attend Nash and Haileys wedding. We found out that the baby was a girl, and decided to name her Hannah. I'm so exited to see them get married, they're so amazing. We got to the airport, and went through security. I was so excited. When we got on the plane, I sat next to Hayes and Lexi. Hope sat next to Trevor and Cassidy. It was going to be fun. We turned off our phones, and enjoyed the ride. The wedding was in 7 hours, and boy, was I happy.

**3 hours later**

Hayes shook me to wake up. I opened my eyes, and realized we had landed. I grabbed my suitcase, well hayes did, and we got off the plane. I was so excited. When we got in the airport, we saw Nash and Hailey waiting for us.

I ran up and hugged them.

"Oh my god your belly is huge!" Hailey said, and I smiled.

"I can't believe how big you've gotten. Last time I saw you, you were as skinny as a twig! Now look at you." Nash said pulling me into a hug.