10. I'll never put you down

Sometimes we need to stop analyzing the past, stop planning the future, stop figuring out exactly how we feel, stop deciding exactly what we want, and just see what happens.

~ Carrie Bradshaw

2 years later

Harry's POV

It's been two years exactly since the lads and I visited Diana in the hospital. two years since she tried to kill herself. two years since I met my soulmate.

It's our wedding day. I turned 23 this year and Diana is almost 20.

She's over her depression for the most part, even though it will never go away. some days are better than worse and sometimes, I don't know what to expect. But there is one thing that I know for sure. I love Diana with all my heart and she's the one I want to be with. I'm so proud of her. She's so amazing and beautiful. I can't plan my future, but I don't care what it holds, as long as Diana is standing beside me.

Diana's POV

Wow. I can't believe that 2 years have gone by. I'm almost 20 and I'm in school studying to become a child psychologist. harry is still singing with the other lads. I look at my dress as I get ready to walk down the isle to marry my other half. it's a white dress, all lace. It's very form fitting with pretty laces sleeves and a sweetheart neckline. I also have a dark gold slash around my waist and a long veil trailing behind me.

The groomsmen are Niall, Zayn, Louis, Liam, and Harry's step brother Mike. They are wearing suits and lilac ties.

The bridesmaids are Steph, Perrie, Sophia, Eleanor, and Gemma. they are wearing pastel pink colored dresses that are short with a sweetheart neckline.

The music starts playing. the bridesmaids and groomsmen walk down the isle. baby Lux, who is now 5, is the flower girl, she holds her little basket and dances down the isle throwing flowers as she goes. everyone laughs. she's so cute.

I grab my dad's arm as we walk to meet my soulmate.

My dad hands me off to Harry.

I look into Harry's beautiful green eyes.

"I love you." I whisper

"I love you." he quietly

And that was the start of our new life.

And we never looked back.

The end.