Chapter 7: I can give you A̛̠͜n̷͊ͣ͡y̲̺̤͓th̲͓̤͌ͮ͂͒ͅĩ͖̖̲̐̒͗n̷͔̎͠͠͝ͅg̸̸̝̝̮̿͛́͠

Jack's P.O.V
Mark was standing at the bottom of the bed calling my name in a whisper, I leaned forward, "What's wrong Mark?" "I need your help!" His voice sounded like he was in a panic or something, I threw the covers off and got out of bed and followed in into the hall "What's so important Mark?" I asked him, he didn't answer. He opened the door to his recording room and ran in, I followed him in "close the door." he whisper, so I did. I looked at him "Okay, What's wrong?" I said, all of a sudden I heard muffled screaming coming from the back of the room, I walked forward, the darkness was surrounding me, I couldn't see anything. I finally made it to the back of the room, seeing a figure that looked like a person sitting in a chair, the muffed screams got louder, a lighted turned on behind me, and the figure sitting in the chair, was Mark tied to a chair and duct tape over his mouth, his forehead and lip were bleeding badly. I turned around to look behind and it was a man with pale skin wearing a gray suit with a blue and red aura that outlined him. "Hello Jack!" he said to me with a deep voice that echoed loudly. I back up from me and stood in front of Mark, "Who are you?!" "Aw Jack, You remember me! I just got a new look that's all!" he talked a little bit faster, but still had the deep echoey voice "Dark..." I whisper "Bingo!" "What do you want!" he smiled at me "Oh not much,  just get revenge on Mark! HE PROMISED HE WOULD LET ME IN AGAIN!" he started freaking out and glitching. "What do you need me for?" "Well Jack we all know that you are not the only thing in your body, we all know that someone else likes to come and play to!" "No, I am not letting him back out again!" "Alright!" He said with a smile, "I will get him out for you!" He said running up to me with a knife and cut my arm open "OW!" I dropped to my knees with him standing in front of me with a towel and duct tape and some rope, "Open wide, or I will cut you even deeper!" I did what he said and opened, he stuck the towel in my mouth and put duct tape over it, he took the rope and tied it around my legs and hands tightly. "There you go, now if try anything I will do something to that pretty little girlfriend of yours! Markiboy over here knows Amy is already mine!" he said as he walked to the door of the recording room, black smoke with a blue and red aura cover him, and when it disappeared he looked exactly like Mark, he smiled and walked out of the room locking the door behind him.

Mark was making muffled sounds, I looked up at him, he was pointing his head in the direction of his desk. I pushed myself forward where I could kind of moved, i moved to his chair and he help me stand up by using his legs and pushing me up. I faced him and took the tape off his mouth, he spit the towel out, "Okay Jack your bleeding really badly, go to my computer desk and there should be a pair of scissors over there". I did what he said and grabbed the scissors, and I could feel my body shutting down by how much blood I had lost, I dropped to the floor, "Hang in there Jack, come on just a little closer" I crawled over to him and he helped me up again. "Cut this rope off my arm and give me the scissors." I bent down and started cutting the rope, my eyes were getting heavy, "Come on Jack just a little more!" as he said at the rope snapped off, he grabbed the scissors from him and I fell to the floor again.
Mark's P.O.V
I cut my other arm free and untied the rope from my legs, I jumped up out of the chair and helped Jack up off the floor and set him in the chair, I ripped the duct tape from his mouth and he spit the towel out, he was breathing heavy "Hey, look at me!" I said as I lifted his head up, his eyes were almost shut all the way. "Stay with me." I dropped the scissors and ran over to my computer desk and grabbed a towel, a needle and some string (don't ask why I have those thing in my recording room) and ran back over to Jack, he was breathing even heavier than before I left him. I tapped him on the shoulder, he flinched and looked up at me, his eyes weren't open all the way, "Jack, I am going to stitch you up so you will stop bleeding, its gonna hurt a little bit but try to yell, we need to keep quiet. You can squeeze my leg on my pants or even my shirt just try not to scream." he shook his head up and down slowly. "Okay." I took off my shirt and ripped the sleeve off and tied it above his cut. "Are you ready?" he shook his head slowly once more and grab tight to my shirt, and I put the needle threw his skin and starting stitching.
Time Skip
Amy's P.O.V
I woke up to Mark snoring next to me, I ran my fingers through his black hair, he woke up "Morning." I said he smiled "Good morning..." he said but was interrupted by someone knocking on the door. "I'll get it." I said and jumped up out of bed, walked over to the door and opened it, it was Signe "Have any of you guys seen Jack, he didn't come to bed last night and I don't know where he is!" She said in a panicked voice, I looked over at Mark, "No Signe, I haven't seen him." He said getting up out of bed "He probably outback or out front maybe." I said "Okay I'll check! Thanks guys!" She turned around and ran down the stairs. Mark walked up to me and kiss me on the lips, I shut the door with my foot not breaking up the kiss, he turned me around and threw me on the bed, and fell on top of me kissing my neck, I reached over to the bedside table and grabbed Mark's cactus and smashed it over his head knocking him out. I pushed him off of me and ran out of the bedroom "MARK!" I screamed down the hallway.
Mark's P.O.V
I heard Amy scream my name "IN HERE!!!! I'M IN MY RECORDING ROOM!!" I screamed back, I saw the knob on the door giggle "It's locked Mark!" She screamed "There's an extra key on top of my dresser!" I yelled back "Okay! Hang on!" I heard footsteps heading back into my room. And a couple seconds later heard them coming back, the door knob giggled then the door opened. She ran in a jumped in my arms and held me tight, "Oh my god Mark, I was so scared!" "I know, I know, I got you, your save now.
Amy's P.O.V
Mark let go of me and I looked over seeing Jack sitting in a chair with stitches on his arm and blood all over him. "Oh My God! Jack are you okay?!" he didn't answer, I looked over Mark "He's okay, Dark cut his arm open, and he was bleeding badly, I stitched him up, well tried." I looked up at Mark his forehead and lip was bleeding, "Mark... Did he do this too you?" I said as I touched his forehead "Yes, he did but I'm okay, It's Jack we need to worry about now" He said looking over at him, "Where is he now?" he looked back at me "His in the bedroom knocked out." "Stay here with Jack, I'll take care of him.", "Mark please, I don't need you getting hurt even more than you are now." He stopped walking away, and stood there for a minute "Mark?" I said, he turned around and kissed me on the lips, his soft lips pushed against mine. We held it for a minute not breaking it, I didn't let go, I wanted to hold on to it forever, but he let go and ran out the recording room.
Mark's P.O.V
I didn't to leave her, I just wanted to stay with her, but I had to go kick the shit out of my alter ego.

(HEYYY MY DUDES!!! SORRY AGAIN FOR THE CLIFF HANGER, BUT SHITS GETTING INTERESTING!!! BUT IDK WHEN THE NEXT CHAPTERS OUT BUT I WILL TRY TO GET IT PUT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE BUT I LOVE ALL OF YOU GUYS!!! AND AS ALWAYS I WILL SEE YOU DOODS IN THE NEXT CHAPTER BUH BYEEEEEEEE!!!!)