Chapter 10: This Isn't Over...

Mark's P.O.V
He fell to the ground, the shadow hands disappeared and Amy fell to the ground. I ran over to her, I touched her shoulder, and she started breathing heavy "Amy is me, Mark... Your okay." I said in a calm voice, she turned around and looked at me, I could see fear in her eyes. I helped her up, and held her tight in my arms, I could feel her crying into my shirt, I ran my fingers through her hair, "It's okay... You're safe with me..." I pulled her out of my arms slowly, I peeled the duct tape off her mouth, and wiped the tears from her eyes. "I promise you, I will NEVER let anything happen to you like that again." I pulled her back into my arms and held her tight, not letting her go...

Jack's P.O.V
Signe walked through the door and helped me up off the ground, and sat me on Mark's bed, she placed her hand on my chest, I grunted and pulled her hand away, "Jack? What's wrong?" "Nothing, I'm Fine..." I pushed myself back further on the bed "No you're not, Let me see." she lifted up my shirt, I threw my head back afraid for what she will see...

(HEY GUYS I'M SO SO SORRY I HAVE BEEN GONE FOR LIKE EVER BUT I REALLY I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO DO FOR THIS STORY, SO I'M JUST GOING TO LEAVE IT HERE.... IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS FOR THIS STORY PLEASE LET ME IN THE COMMENTS, BTW I'M COMING OUT WITH A NEW STORY THIS SUMMER SO BE READY FOR THAT! AND AS ALWAYS I WILL SEE ALL YOU DOODS IN THE NEXT STORY! BUH BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)