Guacamole & Bolognese

/!\ WARNING: This is a spicy story. Hope you have an appetite for the hot sauce...

Remark: So as to reflect the main character's musical taste, all the titles of chapters refer to hip hop song titles. Here is the complete list (which will be updated on an ongoing basis):

1. Candy shop – 50 cent ft. Olivia

2. Ridin' – Chamillionaire ft. Krayzie Bone

3. Let me blow ya mind – Eve ft. Gwen Stefani

4. Hot in herre – Nelly

5. I know what you want – Busta Rhymes, Mariah Carey ft. Flipmode

SYNOPSIS:

Yes, Gina Ferreira is a quirky latina who lives in Queens. No, she's not your typical Ugly Betty cliché: she's a gorgeous hot-blooded bookworm who gets straight As and quotes rap verses on a day-to-day basis. Oh, and she has a superpower: in 1 minute only, she's capable of driving any man away with her "Mrs. Smarty-pants" attitude... But that is until she meets Dylan De Luca, a literature teacher with Italian roots who doesn't seem to be intimidated by her at all: in fact, it's pretty much the opposite since he can't seem to keep his eyes off of her. Doesn't the saucy boy know that guacamole and bolognese don't mix?

COPYRIGHT STATEMENT:

Copyright © 2017 by TacoBelle&TheBeast

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.