Chapter 1:Part 2

The door opened and everyone turned

in the direction of the door. Three of the hottest guys at our school strode into the classroom and all took seats next to me but one stood out among the others. He stood at 6'4 with curly hair and was lightskinned. His eyes were hazel, blue,and green. He looked at me and licked his lips.

I looked at him but when he realized i was looking he looked at me and i turned my head. I could feel myself blushing. I couldn't pay attention to anything the teacher was saying and caught myself glancing at him. Why is he so cute,I thought. My eyes slowly closing as the teacher went on with her lesson.

~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Aliyah."Somebody said.

"Yes mom."I answered. Everyone burst out laughing and my cheeks turned red.

"Umm remember me?"Kayla asked.

"Oh Yea." I replied.He looked over at me still amused. I hung my head down in shame. Why did I do that, I asked myself.

"Alex could you come here?" Mrs.Peterson asked.

"Sure." He answered, his deep voice sending chills down my spine. When he got up I smelled his Armani cologne. Ten seconds later the bell rung. I walked passed him not before bumping into him.

"Sorry." I apologized quickly.

"It's coo." Alex said. I smiled then walked away. I caught up with my friend Kayla as we walked to second period.

"You betta get it girrll." Kayla said.

"He doesn't  like me. " I corrected her.

"How do you know that? " She asked mysteriously.

"I just do. " I said wanting her to leave me alone. When we got to second period there was only two seats left. Kayla sat in the seat next to our other bestfriend, Grace. I had to sit with Alex. His eyes scanned my body and once again he licked his lips. I sat down without acknowledging him.

"The person you are sitting next to will be your partner for the rest of the year." Our language arts teacher Ms. Brooks informed us.

"I guess you're stuck with me." Alex said. I looked at him and sighed. This is gonna be a long year, I thought.