Chapter 5

I wore my purple ombre, fringed bathing suit (bikini).

"Damn yo body bangin." Alex complemented me.

"Your's aint that bad." I joked. Alex pouted and stomped away. I took off my shoes and Alex pushed me into the pool.

"I'm drowning!" I yelled frantically.

"Foo stand up." Alex told me. I stood up and the water stopped at my lower chest.

"Oh." I said embarrassed. Alex chuckled and dove in. After about 2 hours of swimming and playing we got out.

"I call shower first." I said pushing Alex out the way. He spun me around and pushed me out the house and locked the door but came back later to unlock it. I walked upstairs to his room and into his bathroom; I took off my bathing suit and got into the shower then I turned on the water. Alex got in, too.

"What do you think you're doing?" I asked.

"Taking a shower." Alex answered. He bent me over to grab the shower gel.

He stood me back up and looked

at me then started kissing me. I looked at him and got out the shower. I lotioned up then put my clothes on.

"Take me home." I ordered.

"What did I do?" He asked.

"Just take me home." I said again. We rode to my house in utter silence.

I walked into my house and seen Kayla on her laptop but didn't say hi.

" What's wrong with you?" She asked.

I explained what happened at Alex's house.

"Why didn't you stay?" She questioned.

"I got nervous. " I answered.

"You?" She asked suprised.

"Yeah." I answered not believing myself. Me and my bitch took a little trip down to the garden, my phone rang.

"Hello." I answered blankly.

" Hey, are you ok?" Alex asked.

" Fine thanks for checking on me." I told Alex.

"Do you wanna go to a club tonight?" He asked.

"Sure."I answered.

"I'll pick you up at 9:30." Alex proclaimed.

"Bye boo." I said.

Alex P.O.V

Did she just call me boo?, I asked myself. Watch me, watch me walk thru, had to make a few bands on the walk thru, my phone rang. I checked my phone and seen a text from my old hoe. This bitch don't know when to quit, I thought.

I hope she don't think she still with me. That bitch probably got aids or some shit. I can't wait to see Aliyah tonight.

Liyah's P.O.V

I got out the shower at 8:30 so I had enough time to get ready. I pick out a black mid-thigh,  ruffled dress with black and white booties with heels . I also added fishnet stockings. I did a light dusting of make up and straightened my hair and was ready by 9:30. I had invited Kayla to go with me. We got into Alex's Audi and headed for Club Santos(teenage club 16+). We were immediately let in because Alex knew the bouncer.

Loyal by Chris Brown pulsated through the speaker. Alex and I sat at the bar sipping peach flavored Absolut® vodka.

When Stoner came on I pulled Alex onto the dancefloor and started grinding up against him.

"Ayye Mami." Alex said in his puerto rican accent.

"I don't speak your language. " I informed him.

"We have Spanish class together. " Alex stated.

"Then maybe I do speak your language. " I agreed. I continued grinding on him till the song stopped. Then Hannah Montana came on and I started twerking on him while Kayla was busy with Derrick.

"Babe could you get me something to drink?" Alex asked.

"Sure." I answered. I went and ordered Alex a Dr.Pepper. Some girl bumped into me and made me spill it.

"Excuse me, Bitch." I said.

"Im not a bitch." She spat.

"Funny how you knew I was talking to you." I smirked.

"So you're the one with my man. He could've done better." She stated.

"Better than yo folicle deprived ass." I said.

"That's not what Alex said last night." She proclaimed.

"He was with me and thanks for keeping him warm for me." I told her.

"You won't hit me in my mouth about it." She stated boldly.

"Bet." I said as my fist connected with her face.  She fell and I dragged her by her weave while punching her in the face. I ripped off all her tracks out and Alex pulled me back.

" Bitch!" I yelled as I spat on her. Alex took me to his car.

"What the hell was that?!" Alex yelled.

" She came at me wrong!" I yelled back.

"Don't raise your voice." Alex said a little calmer.

"You ain't my daddy!" I exclaimed.

"I wish I was I would tap that ass*." Alex stated.

"You can do that now." I said flirtatiously.

What's gonna happen????

* as in beating her ass