Chapter 4

Alex's body glistened in the sunlight.(he was wearing a towel). My mouth formed a perfect "o". I dropped his breakfast and he looked at me.

"I'll clean it up." I stated.

"Don't worry I got it." Alex said." Just go take a shower." Alex told me. I walked past him and into the bathroom. I turned on the shower and got in. The hot water relaxed me. I looked for some body wash and all I found was some Armani Code Shower gel. After 20 minutes I got out the shower and lotioned up.

"Alex,  I don't have any clothes. " I stated.

"Why don't you just stay in that towel." Alex said.

"What sense does that make?" I asked.

"To me it does." Alex said checking me out.

"Just take me home." I squeaked.

"Ok." Alex gave up. It was a fifteen minute drive of Alex putting his hand on my thigh and me removing it. We walked into the house and nobody was home I went upstairs and took off the clothes from last night and saw a note from Kayla saying she had went to the store to buy some snacks. I went to my closet and found a black and white varsity jacket,  a black half shirt, my acid washed jeans with rips everywhere, and my black,white, and red Melo 1.5's. I went to my dresser and got my bow belly ring.

"You look cute." Alex complimented.

"Thanks." I replied.

"What do you want to do?" Alex asked.

"Go get some Mc'Donalds." I answered.