TGIF

*before I start shout out to anyone who knows what that means*

I woke up to the sound of my alarm filling my ears.

🎶Wake me up before you go-go🎶

I turn off my alarm and start getting ready for school.

I put on my cheerleading outfit on and put my hair up. (Outfits and hairdo above)

I quickly went downstairs and got breakfast.

"Hi honey I made you an everything bagel and coffee." I gave my mom a quick kiss on the cheek and say down to eat breakfast.

Once I was done I went and got Christy and took her to school.

The night before I texted all the cheer leaders about the plan. Kyler texted all the football players so they are in on it to except Alec.

The plan was to first exchange flirtatious glances with Kyler. After practice the cheerleaders will hold up signs on the field that say 'will you go out with me'.

If you wondering how is Alec going to see this. Well Kyler and him always meet after practice on the field. To walk to class together.

Everything was all planned out. It was all set. No going back.

I pulled into the school parking lot and got out of my car. I headed to the girls locker room and saw all the girls stretching.

"Hey girls!" I shout to get their attention.

"Hey Belle." They all reply

"Are you guys ready for later?"

"Yes we have the signs." said one of the cheerleaders Kayla

"And the positions we are going to do. We even made a cheer." Says Cas

"Let's hear it." Man this is getting really real

"All right girls. One two three go!" Cas says

"Two, four, six, eight, can we go on a date?!" the girls cheer

"Then Kyler appears and gets on one knee and says ' Belle Andrea Williams will you go out with me?' It is all set."

"Thanks Cas." Cas is the co cheer captain or captain if I can't make it.

"Ok guys let's start with practicing our cheers for next Thursdays football game." We all followed Cas outside and started practicing.

Kyler and I kept making googooo eyes at each other.

******Alec's POV******

Kyler and Belle kept looking at each other. It was weird.

I needed to know what was going on so after practice when we meet up I will ask.

I haven't told anyone but when we were younger I really liked Belle. I was going to ask her out but then I met Nicola.

She changed me. She made me feel more grown up. We have been together since, but I started to never hang out with Belle. Now we hardly talk ever except for art class.

I can't ever forget the day I met her.

****Alec's Flashback****

I got ready for school. I put gel in my hair to quiff it up. I put a grey muscle tank with black basketball shorts.

Then the last touch was a necklace my dad gave me when he had to leave for his job for two years. He never came back.

I went downstairs and got breakfast.