Secret One

Alec P.O.V

"Bro I'm so sorry about you and Nicola." Kyler was at my house for the day and I had just told him about our breakup.

"Nah man it is not that bad. I know we dated for like three years but hey there is other fish in the sea." He nodded and we walked up to my room. We started text others if there was party tonight and of course there was.

"You wanna go?" Kyler asks. I wanna say yes, but I don't want to see him and Belle together.

"Not really. I think I'm going to stay home and study." Kyler breaks out laughing

"Bro. Come on. You Study. Just come please. You might find some company." He begs at my feet in hopes that I agree. I finally give in. Even though I don't want a girl I want the girl. It is hard to have your best friend dating her.

"Fine. I will go. But we have to make sure that my parents don't know. We will sneak out and leave. Is Belle coming with us?" My voice cracked a little at her name.

"She will meet us there with her friend Julie." For the rest of the night I couldn't wait to see Belle. Something made a fire ignite in the pit of my stomach. I think I'm in Love.

Belle's P.O.V.

Julie and I had spent all day getting ready. Hair, Makeup, Clothes, and for the party.

My outfit had shorts, a black crop top, black high heel boots, cat ears, and a black chucks choker

Julie outfit had a light pink dress with a heart top, black choker, and white high heels. The party tonight was going to be awesome.

Julie kept bombarding me with questions like: are we going to drink, when is the party starting, how long will we be there. Those type of questions.

We got into my car and drove off to the party.

"Hello..... Who is this you may be asking well I'm The Narrator. I'm a character in this story. The question is which one am I. Last night I went to a party. And I found out some secrets they have been hiding

(Last Night in the living room 10:00pm-1:00am)

Belle and the new and improved Julie walked in. All the guys stare at Julie. She just laughs and continues to follow behind Belle.

Two minutes later Alec walks in with Kyler and gets a skank already making out with him. Since the break up and his best friend dating his other best friend he was in need of a companion for the night if you know what I mean.

People pasted Alec and his arm candy roughly making out against the wall. To them it was normal. A normal thing to happen at a party, but they didn't know this was a crack in his one in a chance at Belle breaking slowly.

"Wanna take this upstairs?"the girl with the to short of a dress asks Alec out of breath. He nods quickly and carries her in his arms bridal style.

A girl named Belle Tanner looked at the sight and burst out crying. The love of her life just went up the stairs to sleep a random girl at a party. Kyler came in seconds later smile dropping from his face. He embraced her tightly and took her upstairs.

Julie came in and took a sip of her drink and went to go dance with Liam following her trail. They hit it off really good. 

Everyone continued to party and have fun. With there stupidity they raised the music louder and louder. Tonight was supposed to be perfect for Belle. But not everyone gets there happy ending. Belle found out during the previous events there is a one and a million chance that their plan or scheme may work. She kept asking herself how long until this works. She can't keep this up for long.

Alec had come back down from the previous event that he did. His heart still ached in pain, but the girl help wash away a bit of the pain. He leaned on the wall talking to a fellow member on the football team.

It was about 12:58 and heartbreak was in the air. Tick tick tick. They say in less then a minute everything can change. In this case it happened Alec never wanted to see that again especially since it was about him.

Tick tick tick

"I I just need to get out o of here Ky." Alec looked up to see the voice of the girl he loved running down the stairs sobbing.

Tick tick

He dashed after her before she could get to the doors. She looked at him. A wave of sadness took over her eyes even more. His tried to pull her into a hug but she pulled away and looked him in the eyes and said

"Don't you ever touch me again. We can't talk anymore. Look at each other anymore  or contact each other. Lose my number. And most definitely don't try apologizing or it will get even more messy. Believe me it is for the best." Like a her sadness over his face.

Tick tick

Kyler ran over and took Belle outside to go home.

Tick Tick

It only takes one minute to change everything. What had happened that night was only the beginning to a long loveless adventure.

Only then would the to finally start to find the 'Synonyms of Love'

(Sorry it is a filler chapter. I wanted to add in some drama. Who is this Narrator and who is he/she in this story? Vote. Please. What Belle said to Cole is only the first secret to lead on with many more. Thank you for reading 😊)