Homecoming and Memories

B E L L E   P O V

Can I just say that I absolutely hate the world right now. First of Monday happened. You know whet let me explain it to you.

It was Monday morning and I woke up to my stupid annoying alarm clock. I hated Monday's, and this Monday was just the worst of the worse. I got up and went to the bathroom and I looked like pure crap.

First my hair was so tangled it looked like a tornado happened in my hair and then someone wanted to make it look like a birds nest.

Next my face had big bags under my eyes and I had tear stained cheeks. Alec kept blowing up my phone texts but I ignored them. Ugh.

I fixed my hair so it looked decent. I had put it in a messy bun. Then I moved on to my makeup. I didn't want to go overboard so I just applied some mascara, lipgloss, and concealer to cover the bags under my eyes. I tried so hard not to fall back asleep but let me tell you it was one of those days I couldn't stand anybody at all no matter how hard I tried,  I just couldn't do it.

I finally finished by wearing a black crop top, light blue boyfriend jeans, white and black Adidas, fake glasses, and a flannel jacket.

I went downstairs and my brothers were at the table talking. More like whispering. So I knew it was serious.

"Hey guys. Are Christy and Jenna up yet?" The both look at me with sympathy in their eyes. Weird. Their up to something.

"Yes, but we need to talk to you." Daniel pauses for a moment and wait for him to start.

"It's about Alec....." finally he tells me but I wish he hadn't.

"What about him?" I snap. I did not need my brothers trying to mess with everything.

"Listen sis.... we always knew you like him. And he liked you. I always imagined going to your ex boyfriend house to beat him up, but with Alec I can't. We always thought he would be the one we got to walk you down the isle to. He is perfect for you. Then he dated that horrible girl Nicola and we saw the pain in your eyes. I know you probably are planning our deaths right now but sis we are just telling this because we love you. This next part you might hate us more for talking about. We heard what was going on and your plan." Liam tells me and I just wanted right then and there to break down in tears. Then Daniel adds.

"You kissed Kyler as it was nothing. The thing we never told you is what happened on Friday before Alec and Nicola broke up." They start to tell me the story.

"It was after football practice that I headed to my first class. But I was stopped by Alec. " Daniel can I ask you something?" "Sure." "When I used to hang out with Belle did you ever see anything ever happening between us?"
I then told him about the isle thing and he just sighed. "I was thinking about breaking up with Nicola for her, but she is dating Kyler now." At the time I didn't know so I went and asked Lily about you dating Kyler afterwards. She told me the plan. Then Saturday I got home from Hayden's house as known as Alec's brothers house I heard you crying in your room. So I went over to Alec's again and saw his car parked there so I knocked on his door. He answered and I asked him what he did at the party. He was told me about he went upstairs and hooked up with that one girl Stacy. He said seeing you and Kyler together broke him so he needed a distraction. Then he said seeing you cry and tell him never to talk to you or touch you  made him do something bad. Have you seen Kyler lately. Yeah he has a black eye. Want to know how he got that?" I was shocked.

"Alec..." My answer came out as a whisper. They nodded and the girls came downstairs.

"Umm.. I'm going to stay home today can you take the girls to school?" They got up and helped the girls get breakfast. I got my car keys and ran out of my house. I saw Alec opening his door to go to school. He looked at me and stared. I dropped my bag and ran over to him him and hugged him. At first he was surprised and hugged back.