Chapter 7: School Days

A/N: Hey guys! Chapter 7! Build up chapter! 

~~~~~

Chapter 7: School Days

Imayoshi's POV

Unknown Psychic:
Running a search now.

I searched up on my computer. It had a search engine that was linked to the government's database.

I checked the man's name. He was a guy named Okajiko Takari, age 46, owe loan sharks a huge debt, and his family ended up getting killed. He offered us 1,500,000 yen.

Don't know how he got the money, don't care about what's going to happen to him. All he has to do is to pay us the money by tomorrow and the job would be done by tomorrow night.

Unknown Psychic:
Yup, whole thing makes sense. I double checked everything.

Shadow Phantom:
Okay, send me the file. When must it be done?

Unknown Psychic:
Pick up the money tomorrow, and get it done by nightfall.

Shadow Phantom:
Got it.

The guy is probably going to mentally prepare himself to take a life, even though he should be used to it by now.

Well, I can't imagine myself taking someone's life. I don't even know if I could do it. He's probably older than me though.

I sat in my room, searching up stuff on my computer. I found the place where Shadow is supposed to get the money, and sent it to him.

This is business.

The three of us have been doing it for three years. Pretty much what I call partners, yet, we're like total strangers when it comes to our lives.

Hm... I wonder if there's a time where we have to meet up in the future... It's highly likely. With all that's going on, there will be some point where meeting up would be for the best.

And when we do, I wonder if I actually know these guys or not.

*****

I walked to the park, keeping my smiley poker face on. The job was done smoothly last night. Heh, that hasn't happened in a while.

I walked towards the usual empty bench at the edge of the park.

And there it is. The usual white package that is always there the morning after the job gets done.

I casually picked it up before walking off to school.

Unknown Psychic:
Transaction complete

BB Genius:
Same

Shadow Phantom:
Good.

Oh yeah, there's basketball practice today.

*****

We were having practice, and the new first years, especially Wakamatsu is definitely a huge handful.

"Now, now, remember to try not to make any mistakes such as fouls in a real game," I said as we did a small practice game.

"Imayoshi!" the coach called me. I walked over to him.

"Yes?"

"You know about the Generation of Miracles?"

"Yes. You want to recruit one of them?" I asked.

"That's right. The ace, called Aomine Daiki. The Inter-High is coming up, and I want to take a look at the Generation of Miracles again," he said.