The Sapphire Notebook

A notebook so old and simple yet so tempting... the intricate beauty of each line engraved unto these bundled papers...

But who said it was okay to have fun and let your imagination freely soar on each page?

Melody Andrews and Eliza Thompson are half-sisters who grew up under the same roof, making them an inseparatable pair, despite their differences. Their father forced them to grow up without any friends, activities, or fun in particular. Harsh, really, but he always says that it's for their own good.

One day when their parents were out on a date, the two decided to take a stroll around their "mini-forest," and that was when their life was immediately filled with colour. They have found a notebook, nothing special really, and the two started letting their imagination flow and spill on each page until they stopped halfway. They don't really know why, but they just ran out of ideas. They couldn't finish their little novel, and it was really frustrating!

But that wasn't the only problem.

Their life was starting to fall apart. Series of unfortunate events seemed to be after them, and that wasn't all; all of these things came from the notebook. What was once a simple ficticious story for fun was now a script of this horrid reality.

Questions must be running through your head at the moment.

Did they try to get rid of the notebook?

Did the pages that was once blank filled themselves?

Will they get their happy ending like most stories would?

... maybe not.

I don't know with you, child, but if you're really curious, then maybe you should turn the pages? But I must warn you though, once you start there is no turning back...

                    xx Artistic Shadows xx