Scene 15

Sandra: We need to get back to Ilizhuni as soon as possible.

Magus: But April will be left here. She doesn't have a family. She has nowhere to go.

Sandra: We can't bring her with us. The queen will not allow her to live with us.

Etiel: Maybe we should leave before she awakens. With that, she can't do anything to stop us.

Sandra: But how can we get back to Ilizhuni? We don't know where the portal is.

Magus: Mother! Father! I can't leave April here. Can't you see? I made a promise to her. She even saved our lives, yet you want to leave her here all alone?

Sandra: We are just worried about our safety, son. Those scientists will never stop hunting us.

Magus: I made up my mind. You decide whether we bring April to Ilizhuni or stay here with her and hide away from those scientists forever.

Etiel: Son, it is risky to tag along with April.

Magus: I can't leave her. No.

Sandra: Magus, tell me the truth. Are you fond of her?

Magus: *surprised* Mother?!

Sandra: *sighs* I can't blame you if you care for her. She's a beautiful person after all. But son, do not forget that she is an ordinary human being while we are genies.

Magus: Mother? What are you talking about? Of course I don't like her like what you said, she's just a human being with a heart.

Sandra: It is good that things are clear here, son. Just don't forget that you can't like her.