The art of seduction

As I walked upstairs, I went through the mental inventory or my closet. I needed something sexy. something that showed off my curves. Something to get him to hit on me.

String bikini? No, that's too skimpy.

Shorts and a bikini top? No, that's not skimpy enough.

Ah! I've got it. I have the perfect swimsuit.

Before i walked back down the stairs, i made sure to throw on a sun dress as a cover up. I didn't want to reveal anything just yet. I went into my dad's room and grabbed a few pairs of shorts, I was surprised to see he still had any in there considering he never has time to swim anyways.

I went down to the living room and handed the boys each a pair of swim trunks. When CC came out, I couldn't help but bite my lip. I'm a sucker for a Y-line, and he sure as hell had a nice one. I blushed and looked away.

"Well, are you guys ready?" I asked.

"Hell yeah!" They both said in unison.

"Okay, the pool house is just at the end of the hallway. You two can head out while i grab some towels and snacks." The two of them raced down the hall, and I heard a set of splashes. I laughed and shook my head. 

"Well, here goes nothing." I mumbled.

As I walked into the pool house, both of the boys backs were turned to me. 'Good.' I thought to myself. 'I have the element of surprise.'

I took off my sundress to reveal a black one piece with strings laced up the sides and front. I know i'm not the most beautiful girl in the world, but I knew for damn sure that I looked good in that swim suit.

I walked over to  the edge of the pool, "Hey boys."

They turned around and stared at me with gaping mouths. 'Yes! I think this might work!' I thought to myself.

Three years on the swim team did me good. I dove into the water like an expert, and rose right in front of the two of them.

"Hot damn." Stated Ashley. 

"Ditto." replied CC

"Um I'm just gonna run to the bathroom real quick. No reason." Ashley said as he walked out of the pool. It was quite obvious why he was doing so, and I was glad, it left CC and I alone.

"W-Wow, you look,  just, wow." He stated while rubbing the back of his neck and looking down.

"Thanks." I blushed and looked away

I gracefully swam over to the deep end of the pool, sat down on one of the steps, and motioned for him to come over. CC tried to swim over as well, but looked more like a strangled dolphin. Now was my time.

"Hey. I really meant what I said back there. you look amazing."

"Yeah, Ash sure seemed to think so." I said while blushing. "Listen, I know i'm just some girl you met two days at a concert, and I know that i'm a fan, but I never expected for you to be this way in real life, and to be honest Christian, i really really like you."

"Y-You do? I honestly never would have thought. I'm so bad on picking up on things like that. I've been trying to flirt with you the second I met you."

I looked up to him with hooded lids. He leaned forward, gazing at my lips. I did the same to him. we both looked up, and in that instant we knew what we wanted. 

But not a second later, a wild Ashley appeared and cannon balled  into the pool, splashing and separating the two of us in the process. It was very effective. CC jumped on top of him and and fought with him in the water. "You dick head! Look what you did! I was just about to kiss her!"

"Kiss her!? Oh, it is SO on!" Ashley yelled.

"It's on like Donkey Kong!" CC retorted.

And so I was left sitting there alone. Well, at least I know he likes me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Author's Note~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyo, it's me again!

Just here to tell you that the pic in the beginning is of Tori's swim suit.

Anyways, hope you enjoyed! -Avi Salem