The not so significant other (Robert Downey Jr)

*Flashback*

"Aren't you gonna do anything?" Sam asked while making small circles on Vivian's masculine chest while smirking at him sexily.

Vivian played by Robert Downey Jr

Vivian was sweaty and just laid there with nervousness and scared written all over his face. His big blue (Yes, blue eyes, Hey! don't drool) eyes stared at her hazel eyes with scare instaed of lust...

Sam slowly crawled on top of him and slowly got rid of her top , flashing her black bra. She leaned and grabbed Vivian's lower lip with her lips but Vivian didn't give her any response.

Sam kept exploring his mouth but after a couple of minutes, he pushed her off of him making her fall flat on her ass.

It came to Sam as a shock, she just saw panicked vivian from the floor, jaws dropped.

"Did you just threw me off you?"

"I'm gay!" Vivian blurted out panicked.

*End of flashback*

"It was my fault" she cried her eyes out while stuffing her mouth with spoonfull of ice- cream.

"He again dumped you in the middle of a romantic evening and you blame yourself for that too!" Vivian blabbered out without any pause and made Samantha cry even harder. He rolled his eyes and handed her a tissue and sat just next to her. Taking her in bear hug, he tucked her red hair strand behind her ear...

"Would you stop comforting me? And why the hell are you naked? You may not realize it but you are too damn sexy to be gay. It kills me to sit right next to a cute, sexy and not to forget a naked guy and not have any imapct on him!" She just flared uo on him making him look at her with a fake hurt face...

"First, I'm wearing my pajamas and second, I may be gay but you have got all freedom to take advantage of me!" With that he pecked on her lip making her chuckle...

"You are way too sweet Vivian!"

"No, you are too generous, You saved my little Aussie ass by marrying me. Though, you didn't know anything but still you never told my parents about me being... " He just smiled at her without completing as there was nothing Sam didn't know about Vivian,"What I'm trying to say is that stop being so nice to people Sam!"

"It was my fault, I brought up the topic of Divorce again!" innocent Samantha confessed faintly and sniffed in tissue.

"Sam! Listen to me, its not your fault. The jerk of your boss, that asshole doesn't deserve you!" Vivian advised in a sincere tone, being Sam's ex-husband, he thought it as his duty to make her feel better, every time James did

something wrong.

"But I love him!"

"No, you don't Sam, you just feel the need of a man to hold you up but believe me, you're a lot stronger than you think! Now, tell me, I heard that you got nominated for the best model of your agency and there might be a chance that James will announce your name for next issue cover?"

"Yes! Its true!" a small smile crept on Samantha's face...

"Tell me more about it! Are you really going to appear on the cover page of next issue of New York Daily?"  Vivian practically giggled while saying that...

"Yes!" The smile was bigger now...

So, ladies! An Aussie RDJ is just the thing we all need but gay? I seriously don't have any idea about the upcoming chapters. Just gonna enjoy the writing and hope that you enjoy reading.