True Love Won't Desert You

*At the lookout*
Flye: Well, do you really think that Chase will come for you? He is on the other side of the world, he isn't coming for you.
Skye: Maybe you are right.
Sweetie: Incoming transmission, it says it's from some pirate.
Barbossa: Ahoy, someone wants to talk to you.
*Hands device to Chase*
Chase: ... Flye, let Skye and the others go!
Flye: No, you rejected me!
Chase: Flye, you are working two of our worst enemies. They will try to kill your sister!
Flye: What makes you think that I won't kill my sister?!
Chase: Because you aren't like them.
Flye: Do you love me?
Chase: Not the same way that you love me, but...
Flye: Then you are out of luck.
Chase: Flye, if you don't let Skye go, then I will come and I will arrest all of you and have you thrown in federal prison.
Humdinger: Muahahahaha, I'd like to see you try Chase, we have an entire army of minions here, some of which you care about. So I wouldn't recommend an assault.
Chase: All of you are dead!
* transmission ends *
Skye: *smiles*
Humdinger: What are you smiling about?
Skye: Chase is going to rescue me!
Humdinger: Don't be so sure. Muahahahaha!
*On the Black Pearl*
Chase: Barbossa, can't this thing go any faster?
Barbossa: We're going twenty knots. Don't worry, we will get there in time to save your little friend.
Chase: We better, I can only imagine what terrible things they are doing to her. *whines*
Rocky: He likes Skye, but he won't tell her.
Barbossa: Chase, every man, or pup at some point comes across a lady they fancy, but most don't take a chance and miss out. There are plenty of fish in the sea if you know what I mean. If we can't rescue your lady in time, then you can find ano-
Chase: No! We have to get there in time! If anything happens to Skye, I won't be able to forgive myself.
Barbossa: We will be there by morning. Get some sleep.
*the next morning*
Barbossa: Land ho!
Chase: Rocky, Zuma, wake up!
Rocky: Why are you up so early?
Chase: I never went to sleep. I have been planning on how I will save Skye.
Zuma:*sigh* Chase, you awe going to need some help.
Chase: No, it is alright.
Barbossa: Chase, you be getting a call.
*chase picks up his long range collar off of the desk*
Chase: Chase here, what can I do for you?
???: You can surrender or I will kill Skye!
Chase: Who is this?!
???: An old friend, back for revenge and I've got some help this time.
Chase: You! Listen up, if you harm a hair on her, you will be sorry!
???: I have a certain friend here who will want your captain dead.
Barbossa: Jack Sparrow!
Jack: That's actually captain Jack Sparrow. *whispers* hey Barbossa, this pup is paying me $500,000 to do whatever it takes to keep some cop from getting this pilot.
Barbossa: Really? Well I may consider helping you for a split of the loot.
???: Very well. Barbossa, I will pay you $500,000 to betray the pups you are with and to bring them to me!
Barbossa: Very well, I will help you.
???: Good.
*call ends*
Chase: Listen up! Rocky, you're with me. We will be storming the lookout. Zuma. You and Barbossa will be taking the back. Rocky and I are attacking the front. Understand the plan everyone?
Rocky: Yes.
Zuma: Yes Chase.
Barbossa: Aye.
Chase: Alright, let's go!
Rocky: What about our weapons?
Chase: I was getting to that. Barbossa already has his sword and gun. Zuma; since you used to use these in Japan, here are four throwing stars. They will return to whoever is wearing this earpiece.
Zuma: Cool! Thanks dude!
Chase: Rocky; you are carrying my Gatling gun. For you, there is a selection of different explosives as well as a knife and pistol.
Rocky: Thanks, but what about you?
Chase: I have a sword similar to Barbossa's, my bow whip, and my two revolvers.
Rocky: Ok, when are we attacking?
Chase: Now!