Though we Touched and Went Our Separate Ways

???: As expected, they are attempting a rescue. Oh Chase, you have always been so predictable.
Flye: And handsome!
Humdinger: Spring the trap now!
???: I'm in charge here, wait until they have no way out. Hold on, there are only two.
Zuma: All part of ouw plan.
???: Well well, if it isn't Zuma and Barbossa.
Zuma: Who awe you?
???: I am Chase's brother, KennyG. You should join us, your friends are in more trouble than you think.
Zuma: No, I will nevew betway my fwiends.
KennyG: Your loyalty will have its limits. Barbossa, kill him!
Zuma/Barbossa: What?
Zuma: Barbossa, how could you betway me?
Barbossa: I'm sorry Zuma, but he is offering my friend and I a lot of loot to help him.
Jack: That's right.
Zuma: *growls* Jack Sparrow.
Barbossa: He will be worth more to us alive. We can use him to force them to surrender. Now, where's me loot?
KennyG: Like a true pirate. Here is the $500,000, and here is yours Jack.
Barbossa: We'll be on our way now, so long.
Chase: Come in Zuma, have you located Skye or Ryder?
Zuma: Well, kinda.
Chase: What do you mean?
KennyG: Nice try Chase.
*transmission ends*
Rocky: This is weird, there aren't any of your brother's soldiers.
Chase: He doesn't have any. He influences people like Spock's brother from Star Trek 5. Sometimes people just join him like Humdinger. My brother will try at first to just ask people to join him, then if that doesn't work, he will influence them. I have never understood how he does it. We will most likely have to face our friends. He makes them completely obedient. I have seen him destroy whole towns before and no one has ever broken his grasp before.
Rocky: Wow, we have to stop him before-
*then, Katie and Francois appeared and pointed knives at Chase and Rocky*
Rocky: Francois, Katie, what are you doing.
Chase: I'm afraid it's too late for them.
Katie: Come with us.
*a sword went through Katie's head and Francois tried to fight but died from another sword*
Chase: Barbossa?
Rocky: Jack?
Chase: *angrily* You betrayed us. You let them kill Zuma!
Barbossa: No, I convinced them to keep him alive, we were working for them only to get their money. I would never let Zuma be killed. I'm the one who saved him from drowning after all. I'm getting old; it's hard to fight off five people when they know you're coming. Now they don't suspect me or Jack.
Chase: Very smart.
Jack: We are here to help.
Barbossa: Aye, pirate's honor. We stashed the million dollars on the Black Pearl.
Chase: Alright, we are staying together this time. We will make a full frontal assault. Charge the front door and find Skye , Zuma, and Ryder.
KennyG: Those two should be back by now, I didn't think that Chase would kill two of his friends.
Chase: I didn't.
Humdinger: It's Chase! Muahahahaha, we have Skye and we are going to- AHHHHHHHHHH!
Chase:*whips Humdinger with his bow whip causing Humdinger great pain and makes him collapse on the floor* WHERE. IS. SKYE?!!??!!
KennyG: Kill him!
*Sweetie jumps at Chase only to be whipped out of the air and flys out of the window from the force of the whip*
Sweetie: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhh.
KennyG: Attention all minions, report to the front lawn immediately! *Lunges at Chase knocking the two German Shepards out of the window* This ends now!
*all of Chase's old friends are on the lawn including Ryder and Rubble*
Chase: Why did you have to come and take all of my friends away from me?
KennyG Because I HATE YOU!
*Meanwhile*
Flye: Oh Skye, we are going up into the lookout tower to see the end of the former leader of the paw patrol. Hmmm, he is pretty cute.
Chase: Where is Skye?
KennyG: She is with her sister and Zuma in the basement. You know, she is pretty hot, maybe after I kill you and your friends I will make her my bride.
Chase: Now you have gone too far!!!!!!!!!! No one hurts Skye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*skye hears this because Flye is watching on the lookout security camera*
KennyG: You have to choose, kill me and my army, or save your little friend.
Rocky: No he doesn't because he isn't alone.
Chase: Rocky?
Rocky: Chase, we are here for you!
KennyG: We? Barbossa!!! You pirate scum!!!
Barbossa: Aye, and I found a friend of yours.
???: Hi guys, hi Rocky
Rocky: H-hi Rosie.
KennyG: How sweet, now, you all die!
Chase: Not without a fight!