Robbie's Conditions

(OBJECT POV)

Pencil continued leaning out of Robbie's side pocket, trying to figure out why the Master was taking the Little Master out to the hallway.
"Guys, this doesn't look so good." He said, trying not to fall out.
Calcula leaned herself close to the walls of Robbie's backpack. "What's not good?"
"The Master just took the Little Master out of the classroom and into the hallway," said Pencil. "I think he noticed something about him..."
Calcula sighed. "That's not good."
"Its never good when a parent has to do it," Textbook pointed out. "keep listening as much as you can, Pencil."
"I'm trying." He said, nearly falling.

(HUMAN POV)

Rob lead him a few feet away from the classroom. Then, he knelt down in front of him, straightening his son's posture, trying to make direct eye contact with him.
"Robbie, have you been eating sweets?"
Robbie looked confused. "What? Sweets?"
Rob began to look deep into his son's eyes as if trying to make sure his son was focused on what he was saying. "Sugar. Sweets is another term for sugar."
Robbie's face slowly began to look deadpan, but his voice had an attitude when he spoke. "Uh, no, dad. I have not been eating sugar."
Rob furrowed his brows. "Then why are you acting like this?"
A look of irritation began to grow on Robbi's face. "Acting like what?"
Rob just stared at him for a few seconds, struggling to believe what he just heard his own child say to his face. "Robbie, you said 'uh, no," in a rude tone to me, and your face is a little pale."
Robbie couldn't think of anything to say.

(OBJECT POV)

"Pale face! Pale face!" Pencil hissed loudly into the backpack so his school friends could hear.
"Pale face?" Said Calcula, confused.
"Sounds like the kid's been eating foods he's not supposed to have at that school," said Textbook. "and it seems like that's only one of the problems." He began to think for a few moments.
Calcula sighed. "There's gotta be some way we can help the Little Master..."
Just then, Textbook spoke up. "Pencil, are you ready to write in his notepad?"
Pencil turned his head with great confidence.
"Yes! I am always ready! That's what I do!"
"Excellent," said Textbook, grinning. "Turn to an empty page on the notepad and write these words: no sweets for Robbie...."
Pencil took the Little Master's notepad and wrote down those exact words. "Got it! I can see your point, Textbook."
"What else do you think the Little Master has?" Calcula started punching in the numbers of how much sugar was buried inside Robbie's backpack. Her results were shocking. Crunch it! She thought. No wonder the kid's in a bad mood!
"We will have to find out in just a few days, or maybe a few weeks..." said Pencil nervously. "For now, lets focus on one thing at a time."
"Um...we don't necessarily know much about the Little Master," said Calcula. "We've only been with him for a short while because he kept losing or breaking his supplies."
 "I miss my old friend Nic," recalled Pencil who seemed to be in a gaze. "He was a pretty cool mechanical pencil; always on point with things, ya know?"
The tools nodded.
Calcula was still punching in data. "Well, who knows the Little Master more than we do?" Textbook took a deep breath. "The only ones that know most about the Little Master are the appliances back home around the household. We haven't been able to interact with them very much because we aren't able to get out of the backpack since its usually zipped tight and the Little Master is always nearby when we try to talk to each other. We can only interact with the appliances after the Little Master is done with his work and has gone to bed."

(HUMAN POV)

Robbie's chin began to tremble, but he still wouldn't admit anything was wrong, but his father already knew better. He walked his son back into the classroom. "I don't think my son should be eating the foods here," he explained. "Its causing him to act a certain way toward his school work."
"No, its not! I'm fine!" Shouted Robbie angrily. "Just leave me alone!"
Rob shook his head. "Son, it's not fine if your behavior is causing everyone to be concerned or scared when they're just trying to help."
Robbie just crossed his arms and turned his head away.
The teachers began to exchange glances at each other before his math teacher spoke up, "Robbie, why don't you wait for your father either in the hallway or in the office until we're done, okay? Take a nap or something."
"He can take a nap in the nurses room, too." said his history teacher. "There's a few beds and a heater and almost no one is in there except the nurse."
Rob turned to ask Robbie what he wanted to do, but his son already began stomping out of the room and slammed the door behind him.
Rob let out a long sigh.
"I can see you're concerned for him," said his math teacher. "Maybe it's best if you and Chris made a schedule and/or a diet plan for Robbie."
Rob nodded his head. "Yes, I agree. Thank you for informing me about this. I'll discuss it with my wife right away. I hope Robbie will be willing to get better."
The teachers nodded.  The math teacher passed forward some IEP papers for Robbie. "You know how to contact us if you have any questions," he said. "Thank you for your time."
Rob took the papers and began to read them as he stood up. "Yes, thank you. We should keep each other up to date on this situation for the rest of the semester."
The teachers dismissed the meeting and Rob was allowed to take Robbie back home.