chapter 2

AN: I've only had two reads and I'm updating!!! I'm kinda just going off what I feel at the moment! This chapter might be sad because I've had a really bad day soooooooo here goes nothing!!!!

Bree's pov

This seems fake. Like reality is going to bite me in the butt and I'm going to be in Mr. Hollier's math class daydreaming but that never happens. "Dan I'm..." I was interrupted by Dan's lips colliding against mine as he pulled me closer till there was no space between us. As he continues to

kiss me passionately I feel the butterflies fly away. I know now as the kiss ends that I can't live without out him. He saved me before he even knew I existed and he continues to save me everyday day. "Don't be scared I'll always be right by your side. I will never give up on you my love" he whispered into my ear. He then kissed my forehead and grabbed my hand as we walked out into the hustle and bustle of playlist live. What will they think?

Dan's pov

She's probably doubting herself right now. I can tell by the frightened look in her eyes that she's scared. She never has to say anything. Bree opens her mouth to speak but I interrupt her with the most passionate kiss I could muster at the moment. I never want this moment to end. But I pull away allowing her to catch her breath and react to what just happened. I can't live without her. It didn't take me long to figure that out. She saved me from a very sticky very painful situation. I kiss her on the forehead and grab her hand as we walk into playlist. I can only hope that things go well.

AN: okay this was sweeter than I thought it would be!!! Keep reading and I love you!!!