Chapter 6

AN:Sorry about the cliffhanger last night. I thought that would be a good place to end! (Insert evil laugh here) Anyways back to the story!

___________________

Dan's POV

Not even twenty minutes after Tyler and Bree left I get a call from a strange number. I hate this. I can't afford the roaming charges but I answer anyway. "Hello, is this Dan Howell" the lady on the other end asked. "Yes ma'am. How can I help you?" I wondered who on earth would call me and how would they get my number. "Hi I'm Victoria with L.A. General Hospital. I'm calling to inform you that your girlfriend  Bree has been admitted to our hospital and is currently under our care. She is in critical condition. How soon can you get here" the lady asked. Her voice was sympathetic and calm but that didn't keep me from crying. I didn't know what to do but I know I had to stay strong. The woman kept talking but I wasn't paying attention to her anymore. I looked down and saw the scars on my wrists. No, that was not an option. Never. I couldn't let Bree down. Not now not ever. I had to get to her and fast.

___________________

AN: Thank you for reading my story. It means so much to me. Stay strong and stay fabulous! <3