Chapter 5

Author's note: wow two chapters in one day! I'm on a role! Anyways I'm falling in love with this story so I hope you love it too! Don't forget to comment and vote. Stay fabulous!

Bree's POV

Tyler convinced me to run off and go shopping with him. I wanted to spend some time with him even though we just met. Tyler Oakley is my queen! We are in the middle of American Apparel when we were approached by some snot nosed teenagers. What was the point of them even wearing clothes? You could see straight through them and they didn't cover anything! Do they go to school or work the corner?!? Tyler grabs my hand and pulls me close. "Darling prepare for the hate" Tyler whispers in my ear. I nod in recognition to what he said. I brace for the impact of their harsh words and as soon as they see me. "Look what the cat dragged in" one girl sneered as another one said she's not good enough for Dan". "Like you would ever be" I thought to myself. Tyler squeezed my hand and smilled at me. "I heard one more voice say "look at that whore she can't even keep her eye's off Tyler. She's pathetic! He's gay and way out of her league"! I look to Tyler for support but it's to late. They start swinging. One by one words accompanied their blows. "One for being a slut". I feel the impact. "Two for taking Dan away from Phil". This time I'm ready. I openly accept the fact that I'm not going to make it out alive. Well hopefully. "Three for flirting with Tyler". I'm ready now. "God please. I'm ready to come home" I thought to myself. "Four for....." and with that I'm out like a light.