Why just tell me why?!

???: CHRIS WTF!!!

I whipped around so fast.... This was the last person i wanted to see i could take like Ant or Salt or Mino and Low but nahh it was my Dad....

Chris: Daddy???

I was ready to cry my ass off i watched him die how TF is he standing in my room??

August was just standing behind me i could feel his shock also cause he knew my dad died well thats all he heard.

D.C: Chrischiana Zanaria Cloud wtf!

Chris: David Quincy Cloud!

D.C: lil girl what is wrong with you?

Chris: hold that shit up! You are supposed to be dead right RIGHT!!

D.C: look Chris let me explain..

Chris: Fuck that! I killed a gang leader 2 members one that had a 2 year old and a whole gang!!! JUST BECAUSE YOU WERE DEAD!!! But turns out your still alive and i grew up 8 YEARS ON MY OWN BUT YOU WERE STILL ALIVE!!! Right!!!

D.C: Chris who tf do you think you yelling at!

Chris: A please get Bree out of here i dont want to wake her.

I said as calmly as possible he got her and left im glad...

Chris: who im yelling at?? IM YELLING AT MY SELFISH ASS FATHER WHO ISENT DEAD BUT LET HIS 10 year old daughter believe he was who LET HER GROW UP ON HER OWN AND WHO DECIDES TO SUDDENLY POP BACK UP 8 MOTHER FUCKING YEARS LATER thats who im yelling at.

Hot tears were streaming down my face...

D.C: i have a reason why i left Chris

Chris: go ahead! EXPLAIN WHY YOU LEFT FOR 8 years.

D.C: i didn't want to leave you and your brother i needed to for your safety i didn't expect y'all to continue the game... When i got shot and you had cried yourself to sleep i called up one of my old boys to get you and take you home i went to the hospital and got my wounds fixed and went to London. I was watching the news in my House and it showed a house of people that had died and i needed to check on yall...

Chris: but for 8 years you just now decided to come check on us??

D.C: me being gone strengthened you and your brother Chris its brought yall together even more.

Chris: but you are not telling me the complete story... Let me call up De and see how he feels...

I reached for my phone when De came busting threw my door.

De: how is this??

Chris: i dont know....

De looked so confused and i was still in tears he came over and held me

De: what kinda shit is this pops??

De was close to our dad but he wasent at the same time.. I was closer to my bad also he was a mommas boy and i was a daddies girl.

D.C: look i left for yall

De: but a great fucking heads up 8 years ago would have been great we have been threw hell and back just for your ass to find out you werent dead like tf!

D.C: look i KNOW DAMN IT WAS A MISTAKE I THOUGHT I COULD PROTECT YALL NOT HAVE MY KIDS TURN ON ME!! But its alright i got 5 other kids i can depend on besides yall...

Chris&De: 5!

D.C: yea back in london but if yall dont want me here i will leave and leave yall by yalls self

Chris; Fuck that! I want my father back you put me threw hell but i want to meet my siblings and atleast be with my father its been 8 years

De: Chris you sure

I nodded

De: im here for my sister if i have to be....