Shiiittttt

Chrischiana💯🔫

Me an taylor made it home and Daddy and the boys were in the living room...

Dad: where yall been...?

Chris: at the mall...

Dad: oh ok... Oh yea i need to talk to you in private Chrischiana...

Chris: i guess

Dad: i guess my ass you aint got no option come on...

He got up and i followed him to the back patio by the pool...

Chris: whats up pops?

Dad: who was that nigga you was all kissed up to when i came to the house? And the baby?

Chris: that nigga is August thats my boyfriend and that his daughter my lil baby Bree...

Dad: does De know about your boyfriend

Chris: nah and he aint gone know...

Dad: and why tf not...

Chris: cause its my damn business i dont question him on who he fucks... And its gone start mess if anyone finds out cause we work together in the game...

Dad: uhgg Chris that not good...

Chris: what you mean its fine no body knows so...

Dad: no but if they find out its not gone be fine thats gone start a war... I know from experience...

Chris: you was gay in the game?

Dad: nah i hired your mom in the game she was my lil thug back then and when everyone found out they thought she got it easy when i was the toughest on her cause she was the only girl on a team of niggas thats why when she got pregnant with your brother everyone dident care cause i wouldent let her be in the gang while she had De but when you came... She died and some of my niggas on my team over the years started they own alliance and turned on me i had to leave they dident know what yall looked like... So i just left cause if i left and they saw yall with me they would know yalls faces... I dident expect yall to pick the game up behind me...

Chris: i know the consequences if they find out were really cautious i promise...

Dad: ok but i want to meet him on the slick since yall aint public official yet...

Chris: alright ill bring him up here...

August💣🔪

Me and Bree were at my mommas house and she has lost alot of her hair and some weight from the cancer but she is still stronger than ever....

A: momma i dont want anything to happen to you if you need anything tell me i got you covered

April: nah baby i dont need anything

A: momma i owe you from everything you did for me with Bree...

April: thats my grand baby you dont have to pay me for watching family...

A: momma i just dont want anything to happen to you...

April: i know baby but if its in gods will to go i will not fight it...

A: i know momma...

I gave her a hug and she just cried on my shoulder...

April: ill make it threw it baby...

A: i know you will i dont know if i will...

I really need Chris right now...

Chrischiana💯🔫

After talking to my daddy about August i decided to call him its like 1 over there...

I went to my room and got my phone and face timed him...

He answered...

A: hey baby

Chris: hey whats wrong are you ok...

A: yea im fine...

Chris: bae dont lie to me...

A: its nothing ill tell you when you get back i dont wanna ruin your trip..

Chris: August...

A: come here Bree

He flipped the camera and Bree took her first steps to the phone...

I about cried looking at my baby...

Chris: aww baby mommy wishes she was there to hug you and give you a kiss right now...

Bree just giggled in the camera...

My baby is growing up so fast...

Chris: you getting so big baby...

She smiled showing her dimples...

Chris: august...

A: whats up chris...

Chris: do you mind flying out here??

A: nah... Why whats up...

Chris i miss you and my daddy want to meet you on the slick... His words

A: ha i guess bae ill be there tomorrow...

Chris: cool well let me go to bed its like 3 over here...

A: alright... Love you

Chris: i love you to...

I hung up...

De: who was that?

I about fell off my bed...

Chris: damn nigga stop being such a damn creep knock hell...

De: i dont give a fuck chris who was that?

Chris: no body...

De: ill see tomorrow...

Chris: no tf you wont... And your nosey ass was in here the whole time?

De: yea pretty much no not really i caught the end tho...

Chris: get tf out nigga bye!

He shut my door

SHIT SHIT SHIT... This nigga...