Fun day (Prt. 1)

~Author's Note~
Its been a while for this book but im ganna start writing more often.

P.S. Im changing the dialogue format from here on out.😝
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taylor💕💄

I woke up in a comfortable bed that was actually more comfortable than mine...

Last night is kinda a blur... But im pretty sure im not at a hotel... Right... This looks like a dudes room.. Thats when it clicked.

"Im at Mino's..." I said mainly to myself

I sat up and ran my hand threw my hair, and was relieved when i saw that i was in my clothes from last night... Hmm... Thats says alot

"Hey Gorgeous" Mino said walking into the room...

"Hey Min-Malik" i said smiling...

"Ill give it time... How was my bed... Cause that guest bed was hard as hell..." He said stretching

"You slept in the guest bed.¿ Why" i said shocked really...

"Im trying to spare my life, and im not tryna make you uncomfortable plus you were sleeping pretty good without me i thought you would be fine." He said sitting on the bed.

"So what are we doing today...?" I asked...

"Whatever. It dont matter see what Chris is doing.? She might be wondering where you are..." He said...

I pulled out my phone and called Chrissy...

It rang a couple of times before she answered.

"Hello" she said "Hey Sis." I said putting it on speaker... "Where you at.? I thought Mino ass was supposed to take you home.?" She said...

"Neither of us had our key so i just took her to my house... We slept in separate beds if you were wondering." Mino said

"Mhmm i dont believe it... But what ya'll doin today.?" She asked taking the words right out of my mouth...

"I was ganna ask you." I explained.

"Well... I guess we aint doin nothing at the moment..." She said laughing...

"Nope... But i do need to change clothes so we'll probably be over there in about 1 hour." I said looking at Mino for assurance.

"Alright." She said "Be safe."

I said bye and hung up.

"Go get dressed... I feel dirty." I said sitting up on the bed...

"Ight... Pushy ass... Go pick out something to wear for me. Nothing to outrageous." He smiled at me and went in his bathroom and i guess got in the shower...

I got up from the bed and went and found Malik's closet

Im pretty sure theres only black in here.

I went and opened the closet and i was kinda shocked that there was about every color in the closet and a little black... Hmm... Then where the hell does all the black come from...

"I have 2 different closets." I heard Malik say...

I turned around and all he had on was a towel...

"Oh lord here..." I threw him some clothes.

*bottom Right outfit in multi media*

"Lord dont tell me your ganna try and match me." He said... I just smiled and pushed him back in the bathroom so he could hurry up.