Summary

Summary 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“You are mine.” He snarled in her face and she took a step back, her eyes wide. Her heart pounded in her chest. It wasn’t fear that was running through her veins, though she really wished it was. No, it wasn’t fear. It was pure lust. And it bugged the hell out of her. This wasn’t normal! She had always been the loser, the freak of the school. The one everyone made fun of. Now the most popular guy of school seemed to have a thing for her, and apparently, she was okay with it. (Excerpt from Chapter Three)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kaylee Rogers has been abused by her drunken father for a few years now since her mother died, moving often whenever he lost a job then got a new one. She’s always heard the same thing: “Stay in the background, get good grades. Or else.” She knew how to do that. But Tyler Locke, the hottie of the newest school seems to has his eyes on her and he won’t let her drift to the background. He’s persistent, annoying, growls a lot, and always is protecting her from the other half of the school that seems to hate him. And for some reason, Kaylee likes him even though she knows she shouldn’t.

-----------------------

All Rights Reserved - 2014

There will be some lighter sexual scenes in this. And there will be some scenes of abuse, so if that offends you in any way, this is not the story for you.

Please comment and vote to let me know what you think!

Story begins next chapter. (: