Mt. Silver

Welcome to my very first fanfic! At least SOMEONE's reading this. And if not? then I'm just wasting time. Anyway, let's get to the story!

Normal Speech: "I choose you!"

Thinking: "I hope he's alright."

Aura: Hurry up!

Flashback: He ran to the house.

_______________________________

No one's POV

A man was standing atop Mt. Silver. He wore a blueish-blackish robe that hid most of him. To cover his face, he wore a light blue mask that only showed his eyes, nose, and mouth. His name is Ash Ketchum. Next to him stood his four most trusted pokemon, Pikachu, Lucario, Greninja, and Umbreon.  When will return to the world? asked Lucario, through aura.  Soon, Ash replied. He looked over to the battlefield. On it was Ash's Charizard and Blastoise, training against each other. 

_____________________

Reaching the top of the mountain and staring at Ash, was another aura trainer named Alex. He wore a yellow and white striped t-shirt, with blue shorts and had spiky light light blue hair. Sitting on his head was his Pikachu. "Hello? Anyone there?" he asked staring at Ash. Ash looked back over to the trainer. "How are you up here. Aren't you cold?" asked Ash. "I, Alex Thunder, challenge you, Ash Ketchum, to a pokemon battle!" Alex said. Ash was shocked by this. How could Alex know? "Fine, but only 1v1." "Deal." "But first, how did you know?" "Your aura." "..."

___________________________

Ash's POV

"Come forth, Lucario!" I said. "Leo, let's go!" Alex said, throwing a pokeball. Out came a pokemon called Incineroar. If I remember, that's Litten's final evolution. Looks like he's been to Alola. "Aura Sphere!" I yelled to Lucario. "Leo, use Flamethrower!" Alex yelled to Leo. "Bone Rush to block!" "Darkest Lairat!" "Bone Rush!" "I've had enough messing around. Let's show 'em full power, OK Leo?" "Roar!" Leo agreed. Ready, Lucario? I asked. As I'll ever be Lucario replied. I tapped my Keystone, and beams of energy went from it to Lucario. He was absorbed into a large ball of energy, then it evaperated, leaving Lucario as Mega Lucario. Alex then did some and motions, then posed, and a powerful aura apeared around Leo. "Malicious Moonsault!" Alex yelled. Leo charged towards Lucario. Alex raised his arms. Leo jumped in the air, the got ready to slam. "Spinning Bone Rush, straight up!" I yelled. Lucario did exactly as told, and instead of slamming, Leo fell backwards. He landed on the ground, swirly eyed.

___________________________

 "Looks like I won." I said as Alex returned Leo. "But why did you come?" "I came to tell you that you need to come back. You're old friends think your dead, and some have rethinked about betraying you after you left. Also, Misty was the one who decided to start the betrayal. She seemed really mad at you for some reason." "How do you know all that?" I asked. "I came soon after trying to figure out what the commotion was. Then they told me what I just said to you." Alex replied. I thought about that. "Is there any reason to come back other than to prove I'm not dead, and possibly get revenge on Misty?" I asked. "Yes. They're holding a tournament to crown the first Pokemon Master. It's in memory of you and your dream." "Okay, I'll leave tomorrow."

Annnd that's it for this chapter. Tell me in the comments what you want to happen in future chapters. Hope you enjoyed! Pika out!