Hoenn Regrets

Hello, and welcome back! This chapter finally will be focused somewhere without Ash. (Besides the recap.) Anyways, on with the story!

__________________________________

Last time...

"Pikachu, Quick Attack then Iron Tail" "Which means the winner is Ash!" Serena yelled. "Have you heard of the Ash Ketchum Memorial Tournament?" Clemont asked Ash.

________________________________

No one's POV

Pallet Town, day of Betrayal

"May, wait up!" Max yelled, running after his older sister. She was running to the nearest airport. She bolted the house, after hearing Serena say that Ash disappeared. "May, look out!"Max yelled. Too late. She smacked her head on a branch from a nearby short tree. "Oww..." May groaned. "Warned ya" Max said.

_________________________________

Littleroot, Hoenn

"And that's what happened" May said, wrapping up the betrayal story they were telling to Prof. Birch. "I see. Well, why did you take part?" The Professor​ asked. "Our plan with me, Max, Serena, Clemont, Bonnie, Gary, and Alain (yes he was at the betrayal too) was going to be to switch against the traitors and help Ash, but he reacted too fast." May explained. "Well, you kids should get going, it's getting late!" The professor said. Max looked outside, were a beautiful sunset was showing. "Meh" he said to it.

__________________________________

"So some were against the betrayal." Ash said. (He seems to have slipped his way into the chapter with at least one speaking line) "Good to know. Thanks, Birch! And See ya!" Ash said, then ended the call.

Sorry if this seems short. I really try to get these out fast, but still have them good enough. Anyways, remember to leave misspellings, grammar issues, and ideas in the comments! I think the next chapter will be called Intro to Battle. Until then, see ya! Pika Out!

PS: now you know how Ash knew to go to Prism Tower