The Tournament

Heeeeeeeeeeeey, and welcome back! I'm here with another chapter! School is almost out, so I will soon be able to update more frequently. Anyways, on with the story!

_____________________________

Last time...

"Uh, hi? Who are you?" Clemont replied. "Oops, forgot about this!" Ash said as he put his hood down. He slowly removed his mask. "I-I-I'm s-s-so-so so so sssorry A-Ash!" cried Serena. "Sorry about what?" Ash asked. "The be-bet-trayal!"

___________________________

no one's POV

"Pikachu, I choose you!" Ash yelled. Pikachu jumped onto the Lumiose Gym battlefield with a "Pi pika pi!" "Bunnelby, let's go!" Clemont yelled, throwing a pokeball. Out came Bunnelby with a "Bunnel." "The battle between Ash and Clemont will now begin!" Serena yelled. "Pikachu, use Electro Ball!" Ash said. "Bunnelby, use Mud Shot!" Clemont said. "Quick attack then Iron Tail!" "Dig then use Tackle" Too late. Iron tail left Bunnelby swirly-eyed on the ground. "Bunnelby is unable to battle, so the winner is Pikachu!" Serena yelled. "Which means the victory goes to Ash!" "Wow Ash, Pikachu has become really fast!" Clemont said. "Mail is here!" Bonnie said coming in. "Lets see, junk, junk, coupons, junk, oh and something for Red Satoshi!" "That sure is an interesting name you and Clemont came up with, Ash" Serena said.

______________________________________

"Hey Ash, have you heard about the Ash Ketchum Memorial Tournament?" Clemont asked, showing Ash a poster of the tournament. "Alex brought up some sort of tournament, but thats not what I expected." Ash replied. "But I do want to enter!" "Um, this is a memorial thing because they think your dead. So, you should probaly make a name for yourself." "Good idea. How about Red Satoshi?" "Perfect!"

__________________________________

Looks like I've made it through another chapter! Hope your enjoying this. As always, leave suggestions in the comments, as well as misspellings and grammer errors. Anyways, see you in the next chapter! But for now, Pika Out!