Chapter 8

Sorry this took so long!! Thanks for 70 reads!!

"CALL ME (CALL ME) ON THE LINE CALL ME CALL ME ANY ANYTIME!"

I jump from my bed landing in a fight position. That outburst of music shook me from my very peaceful sleep.

"What?" I mutter as the music kept playing. The realization hit me. The only person who would play music at this time of day is Brittan.

I put a bra on and open the my bedroom door. Standing in the door way is Brittan with a sheepish smile on her face.

"WHATS WITH THE MUSIC?" I yell over the overly loud music.

"WHAT?" She yells, or at least that's what I think. This music is too loud.

"I SAID WH-" I start, but she cuts me off by holding a finger up. She runs to her room, and soon after the music stops. She walks back to me.

"So, what's with the music at this ungodly hour?" I ask. She laughs a little.

"One, it's 11:30, thats hardly considered ungodly, and two, I you wouldn't wake up." She laughs a little at my dumbstruck face.

"It's 11:30?" I ask. I can't  believe I slept that long. Normally I wake up around 7. The latest I've ever woke up is 10. My mind has a built in alarm clock that seems to hate sleep.

Brittan nods and giggles. It's kinda cute. Wait..no...I gotta stop, she's trying to get better, and so am I, even if I joke around sometimes, I still want my mom to love me.

"Why didn't you wake me up like a normal person by knocking at the door, or calling out my name?" I ask.

"I tried both of those ways. You're like a bear hibernating when you sleep. You just won't wake up." She said with a smile. I laughed, remembering how many times my mom has said that.

"I would've came in to wake you up," She said. "but I didn't want to invade your privacy." She looks away a blush creeping up her face. I don't know why.

"Well," I said. "when do we have to be at the first activity of the day?"

"12:00." She says.

I look at the clock on the wall. The time says 11:35. I still have time to get ready.

"I'm going to get ready then." I say. She nods and goes back into her room. The music starts again, quieter this time.

I walk back to my room and get some jeans and a t-shirt on. I walk to the bathroom and brush my teeth and all the other stuff.

After I'm finally done getting ready, I head to the kitchen for something to eat. Brittan is in on the couch watching TV, so I assume she already ate. I stuff down two bowls of cereal and look at the clock one last time. It's 12:50.

"Hey Brittan, lets start heading out now." I say. I hear the TV turn off and footsteps coming toward the kitchen.

"Ok." She says grabbing the key and stuffing it in her pocket. She probably grabbed them before I did to make sure I don't do what I did last night. I laugh a little at the memory.

We walk out the door, and flow with the crowd.

--------------------------

I'm sooo sorry that was so short!! >~<

Schools been horrible, and I haven't had much time to write(thankfully summer is coming woo!), plus writers block is hitting me like a train.

The song at the beginning of the chapter is "Call me" by Blondie. If you haven't heard it, get off Wattpad and check it out, you won't be disappointed.

I really wanted to give you guys an update. The next chapter is sure to be longer.

Thanks for reading!!! Have a wonderful day!