Chapter 5:Come Over

David's POV

I woke up in my bed, I blink about 10 times in order for my eyes to adjust. I could see the ray of the sun through the window. The ray of light was entering my house through the glass,making the room bright. Finally my eyes were adjusted. I swing my legs to the side of my bed. I stood up and stretched. "Ah that felt good" I said as I grab my phone to check what the time was. It was pretty early(6:20). I walk down stairs and take the eggs out the refrigerator. My hand reached for the oven and turned it on. I decided to put the radio on so I could dance to the music that was on this morning. My body slid from left to right to the beat. I was enjoying myself. "babe? Whatcha you doing?" said Lara who was coming down the stairs.

"I'm dancing"

"Oh I see" Lara started dancing with me. I grabbed her by the hips and we started dancing together. I wish I was dancing with Simon I thought. I sure as hell would love that.

5 Hours Later

Simon POV

I had gotten home from getting myself new sunglasses. I was getting sick and tired of my old glasses,there was a crack in the right lense. My phone started ringing right as I got out the car.It was David,I immediately picked it up,"Hello"?

David:Hey Simon hows it going?

Simon:Oh hey David I'm doing great by the way,how about you?

David:I'm good,So i called because I wanted to know if you wanted to hang out later

Simon:Hang out? Where?

David:My place maybe?

Simon:Sure I could come over now if you want

David:That would be great,see you at my house

Simon:Alright bye.

I hop back in my car and drove out my parking lot.

I arrive at David's house. His house is as amazing as ever. I walk up the porch and to the door. I knocked, the door opened up 15 seconds after. "Hello Simon" said David. He hugged me and this time I hugged him back. "Its good to see you David".
"Yes come in come in". I entered his house. It smelled wonderful inside. I think he sprayed the house with something cause it smell really good inside. After awhile,David and I just chilled out on the coach drinking some wine and watching a bunch of shows like 'Chopped' and Old 'X Factor' episodes. "You look very sexy in these episodes Simon"David said.

"Whats thats suppose to mean,I'm not attractive now?" I exclaimed

"No you look even hotter now then you were before"

My cheeks turned red and David scooted closer to me. His legs was now touching mine. I felt his hand rub up my knee all the way to my thigh. I let out a small moan. Which made David smile. David then started rubbing my chest. "Ok David stop". He ignored me and continued to do what he was doing. I grabbed his hand that was on my leg and threw it off. He then used that opportunity to grab the side of my face and he pulled me into him. Which he then closed his eyes and he kissed me. I tried pushing him but he had a tight grip on my shoulder and neck. My heart was pounding,my stomach was sparking with the butterflies again. I was trying to suppress my feelings for David but it wasn't working. I thought about my wife,I love her but...David...at the moment I finally succumbed to my heart. I put my hand on Davids hip and pulled him closer to me so i could make the kiss deeper. We started making out. David started bitting my bottom lip and he was unbuttoning my shirt. I felt all the passion in the kiss. I felt free,I finally felt free. I thought I was going to cry as I was making out with David...but then we heard it. 

"WHAT THE BLOODY HELL!!"

David and I stopped kissing. We both looked over to see it was...Lara. Her expression was a combination of complete Angry and sadness.

"DAVID WHAT THE FUCKING HELL ARE YOU DOING MAKING OUT WITH HIM FOR"! Lara shouted

"Hold on Lara I can explain.." Said David
"NO...you've liked Simon this whole time. You talk about him all the time,about how his laugh makes you smile. About how he is the most handsomest men you've ever seen. And you talk about how his brown eyes are wonderful and all that" said Lara

I was shocked to hear this myself. David actually talks about me to his wife? Thats really how much he likes me?

"But...IT DOESN'T MATTER YOU WON'T HAVE TO SEE THOSE EYES OR HIS HANDSOME LOOKS AGAIN" said Lara as she storms into the kitchen. David ran after her.

David's POV

I ran into the kitchen where Lara went and I saw her looking through the drawers. I thought to myself,what is she doing? Then something in mind came. And surely enough it was what I expected..it was a knife...