Chapter One

Goth POV
   ~~~~~~~  

  I walked quickly to Palettes house, eager to see him. Earlier
I had gotten into a fight with my parents over something, so I was just happy to get out of the house.

  I thought of what we were going to do when I got there. But I must
have been deep in my thoughts, because before I knew it I was at his front door.

  I knocked softly on the door and waited for a response... Nothing. I knocked a bit louder... Still nothing.

  I knocked a few more times, but there was still no response.

  "Hello? Palette? Are you home?" I asked through the door.
Still no response.

  It isn't like Palette to do this... He's usually at the door instantly... I thought.

  After a couple minutes of silence I let out a sigh.

  I tried opening the door and it was unlocked. I stepped in, something crinkled beneath my feet. I looked down to see what it was. It was a couple pieces of wadded up paper. There was a few more scattered around, but I just ignored them.

  I looked around but couldn't see Palette. I decide he must have went up to his room. I walked up the stairs toward his room.

  "Palette?"... No reply.

  I opened the door to his bedroom just enough to see inside. When I looked over at his bed, I saw the blankets piled up with something underneath it. I could see whatever it was breathing, the blankets rising and falling with each breath.

  I cautiously walked to his bed and poked at the blankets. Something moved around under them, and it... growled at me. 

  What is this thing?...

  I lifted up the edge of the blanket, and looked under it. The thing growled at me again.

   I put my hand under the blanket and it moved its head closer to me. It rubbed its head against my hand. Then there was a sharp pain. I pulled my hand away and held it to my chest.

  I looked at my hand and it was bleeding. It bit me...

   ~~~~~~~  

Sorry for the cliff hanger.
I'll try to update again soon.
I hope you enjoyed the first chapter.
But until next time. Bye!