Chapter 2: Breaking Promises

Marie and I were still friend when seventh grade started. At the beginning of school she promised me that she would never date Lewis, because she knew things were ackward between us. But I guess her promises were ment to be broken.

On November 6th 2013, she asked him out, he said yes to her. He would have never say yes to me. She broke her promise.

When I asked her about it she lied and said that they werent dating. After of a week of me telling her that I knew that they were dating she said that she didnt know how to tell me, what a line of shit.

She always bragged about him. They were always too clingy. The held hands to much and kissed and told.

I knew I had to get over him, but I didnt know why it was taking me so long to get over him, but I know now.When I liked him I was reading a book series called The Hunger Games. When I read a book I always picture myself as the main charcter and when I was readint The Hunger Games I pictured myself as Katniss, and Lewis as Peeta. I get really connected to books, so I guess thats why I got conected to him. I had to forget him, but I didnt know how. Then I started reading the Divergent series, and I pictured a different person instead of him. Three had the power of Divergent. It was him that changed my way of thinking.