Chapter 6: The Other Broken Heart

Dances are full of Drama. And this one was no exception. 😵   Lewis finally figured out that Marie was treating him like shit.  So he said that if she treats him like shit you tell her she is shit.  And he did just so.  Lewis ran up behind Marie and said "Poof, you're single!" and ran away.  Good for him!  Now, I don't think that's a proper way to dump someone, but she did dump him before so..........KARMA!!!!!!!!!!

Now Marie is whining about how Lewis called her bad names and stuff, but as I see it, he has a right to.  She did treat him like shit.  On valentines day he got her this really fancy expensive necklace, and guess what she got him? NOTHING.  I mean Valentines day isn't about the gifts but if you're dating someone, you should give them a Valentine.  Plus Marie ignored Lewis a lot. 

I guess Lewis just got tired of that kind of stuff.  I would to.  But they will probably get back together again, but I hope not.  Now, you may be thinking that I still have feelings for Lewis, but I don't.  I just want what's best for him, no matter how bad he hurt me.   But there will come a time when I will get some sort of revenge, and I will obliterate  everything in my wake. 

"I try to keep telling myself that this isn't real" (Quote by ME)