Chapter 4: The Predicable Outcome

• Dedicated to someone who left a scar

Eventually my prediction was right. After about four months of dating Marie and Lewis broke up.  Marie broke it off.  Lewis liked two other girls then lied to Marie about it.  I think Marie wants to be friends with me again.  But I don't think she understands what the problem was and still is.  I wasn't that mad about her dating Lewis, I was mad because she lied to me about it.  Trust is like paper, once its crumpled it cant be perfected again.  I warned Marie that when she and Lewis broke up that I wasn't going to be there when she fell.  I think she is totally over Lewis, because she was already thinking about asking someone else  out  the day she broke up with Lewis. 

Lewis is taking the break up hard, but hey he deserves all the pain he's going through.  I cant ever truly forgive either of them I think.  I cant be friends with someone who I cant trust.   Hopefully Marie understands that. 

Valerie (my best friend) is trying to help me out of this mess.  Hey I'm almost in the clear!  But I don't think Valerie can fully understand what I'm going through, because she hasn't been in the situation I'm in. 

You don't get to choose if you get hurt in this world, but you do have some say in who hurts you. (The Fault In Our Stars Quote)

And I won't let them hurt me.