Handshake

A/N
I AM SUPEEEEEEEER SORRY I DID NOT UPLOAD!!! School is so tough and mostly personal problems. In the meantime, I've been brainstormin' about the plot so I think everything is smooth for now. Lost my Co-author and Grammar Nazi since we didn't have classes together anymore so this'll be tough.

I'll be writing in 3rd POV from now on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mornings. The one thing Star Butterfly hates more than anything are mornings.

It was a normal day. The sun rose, blinding her through her curtains. She groaned and went back to sleep only to be awoken by her father.

"GOOD MORNING, DAUGHTER!" the king smashed down the door in his path."I'll have them fix that later."

"Dad..." she groaned covering her face with a pillow. "I need sleeeeeeep!"

"Nonsense! You have a sleepover and I am here to help you pack your weapons!" King River lifted his daughter off the bed and planted her on her feet.

"Why do I need weapons?" she exclaimed.

"To fight the monsters, of course! I wouldn't want my daughter fighting monsters with her bare hands. Although, that does sound impressive for a future queen."

"Dad, I got this. I have a wand. I can summon all the weapons I want. Remember, I am magic," she casted a spell with a flick of her wrist. Instantly, multiple weapons were brought out behind her. "Besides, you have 'kingly' stuff to do. I can manage on my own."

With a kiss on the cheek and a pat on the back, the king was out the door.

Yes, this would be a normal day in Mewni. But it wasn't the normal day she got used to.

So many things were missing. The barks of the laser puppies; the smell of Mrs. Diaz's bacon; the lawn mower Mr. Diaz uses to clean his garden and, of course; Marco.

She missed the days when it was just the two of them. Everything was so normal. No worries. No evil. Just Marco and her. Watching movies while eating nachos.

The moment she woke up, everything felt real. Her departure. Her confession. Her tears. It was all too real. And the morning confirmed it. Mornings always made it real.

She proceeded to pack everything she needs. From her toothbrush to her favorite pillow.

After a hearty breakfast, a bath, and goodbyes from her parents, she was on her coach. Manfred arrived a minute after she sat down and began driving off to Earth. After a few misdirections, since Manfred hasn't been there, she arrived at the Mystery Shack and, surprisingly, on time. They had to stop somewhere near but away from the tourists eyes.

After bidding farewell to Manfred, she hopped down the coach. She proceeded to walk through the dense forest of Gravity Falls. The forest was beautiful. The sun shone through the patches between tree leaves; the animals were happily scurrying around and; the birds chirped peaceful tunes.

Star was too in-love with the view that she didn't notice the triangular statue in front of her.

"Woah!" Star fell on the ground with a thud, head first. She looked forward and saw what she tripped on.

It was a triangle statue with one eye, a tophat and an extended hand. Curiosly, she stood and took the statues hand in hers.

Suddenly, flashes of memories passed by her eyes. They were about a strange time in Gravity Falls. She saw a chair made out of the townsfolk, multiple monsters and a giant robot-thing with the Mystery Shack as the head. More memories passed until there was one. She saw Mr. Pines sittinh on his chair but everything was white. She saw memories of being engulfed in fire.