Chapter 6

July 27th, 2013

"Babe wake up."

Aria groaned and pulled the covers over her head, "No."

Ezra chuckled, "We have to be on the road by six."

She poked her head out and furrowed her brow, "What time is it?"

"Five-thirty."

Aria groaned again and brought the sheets dramatically back over her head, "Why are we leaving so early?" she whined.

"Do you know how bad LA traffic is on Fridays? Plus, we've got a long drive." Ezra reminded her. They had stopped in Santa Fe, New Mexico for the night after the long fifteen hour drive from St. Louis but it was still at least twelve hours before they would get to LA.

Aria sighed, throwing the covers off of her body and sitting up. She looked at Ezra for the first time all morning. He was standing to her side and she was quick to realize that he was completely naked, except for the towel covering the lower half of his body. His hair was still wet from the shower and small drops of water fell onto his body and the floor. She admired the sight of his bare chest, letting her eyes linger to the top of his towel.

Ezra cleared his throat, "Enjoying the view?"

"Actually..." Aria smiled at him mischievously, sitting up on her knees so that she was level with him. She leaned in and pushed her lips against his causing an involuntary moan to fall from Ezra's mouth. She let her fingers play with the curls in his hair as she kissed him before slowly trailing her mouth down his neck and onto his chest.

Ezra took a step back, laughing, "Aria, no. We have to leave," he protested.

She frowned, her lips forming into a pout as she fell back down on the bed.

He laughed again to himself, "That's not going to work."

She bit her lip, an action she knew drove him crazy, and looked up at him innocently as she reached out and brought her fingers to rest just above the towel, "Come on..."

Ezra shook his head, "You really are a college student. We have to get dressed."

Aria sighed, "Right... I guess I'll just have to find a college boy who can-"

"Don't even joke about that," Ezra warned.

"Or what?" Aria asked, smirking.

Within a second Ezra's lips were on hers and he mentally kicked himself for giving in, again. They were not going to be leaving at six.

Ezra let out a frustrated sigh as he tapped his fingers restlessly on the wheel. He pulled the car forward a few feet then brought it to a stop, just like every other car on the road around them.

"I hate you," he mumbled underneath his breath as he pulled a couple inches forward and came to another stop.

"Don't blame me!" Aria said, laughing at the frown planted on his face.

"This is entirely your fault."

"It's a Friday and we're driving to LA, it was going to be horrible no matter what," she argued, "Plus I think the extra hour was worth it, don't you?"

"Still hate you," he said, a smile creeping slowly to his lips.

"No, you love me."