Part 3-> Name 1 thing Scientists and Techies have in common.....

                My body felt cold, exposed, trapped and I had the smell of sanitizer lodged up my nose. ‘I’m in a freaken hospital… I bet my money on it’. Whoever did this is so going to pay! Again; another Big FAT HELL no is forcefully holding me down like I am an animal. ‘I’m SO livid’. Even my head felt like lead, when I tried to lift it. There is something holding it down, there’s nothing else that could explain it. ‘Whoever gave me head gear… is going to regret it’.

    They had strapped me down to a table, so I assumed I was laying on one of those silver, cold operating tables’ doctors use to cut up people. ‘This is so gross! That sanitizer smell, better be coming from this table.’ Okay it’s not like I don’t know how to skin something, but there is a HUGE difference to me skinning something to stay alive; compared to cutting someone up for Science; ‘to know what this does to that when you do this’. Then have someone placed on that table, after use; strapped down…BLIND FOLDED! That’s just plain rude.

  ‘I need to calm down and think what I have to do’ I listened around for anything or anyone, taking a breath I focused. I knew that there is a heart monitor, beeping next to me on the left; it sounded like it was steady. It had to be an inefficient prototype, there’s no way my blood pressure had been normal a minute ago.

     After a moment I realized that no one else but me is in this room ‘that is alive… anyways’. Taking in a sigh I tried to relax my body; my goal is to see if I could move my wrists around. If I had any loose bonds, that weren’t tightly secure around me; that’ll help me out tremendously. Unfortunately, the sound of a metal door being pushed open stopped me before I could attempt, to get an arm out. ‘It was stupid to think that they wouldn’t notice that I woke up’.

  “Seems like it’s an affirmative; the subject is indeed awake.” Someone with a thick Sweden accent said. ‘Suspect? What did I do now? … I just got here… didn’t I?’ I strained my ears on where the so far two men were. Men and women both had a different feel and walk about them, which can make it easy to identify what the gender, is. These two; I am 100% sure are male. One was definitely next to the heart monitor; the beeping sound seemed muffled. The other, he had been a little more difficult to place, but upon hearing papers rustling, it seemed like he was in a corner or something.

    “Vital signs look normal” the one closest to me had placed his cold hand on my skin, where my broken ribs had been. Not use to being in close proximities with another, I involuntary flinch away from him. “Hmm… reflects are operating just fine” I heard the scribble of a pen, was he recording my progress?

       “Make sure, you watch her… we don’t know what she might want to do” this guy is a genius! What I wanted to do was to get this thing off my head; so that he could see me roll my eyes. “Her wounds where much severe than what the medic from Unit zero o6 thought”. He had paused; feeling and hearing metal clicks from my head, I figured that he is taking this god forsaking thing off. “But it looks like she’s mostly healed now…let’s look at her head”. I was getting annoyed with them talking like I wasn’t there. ‘There’s no dought about it, I am back; they talk like I’m significant’.

    Taking off the gear, is like taking apart a carry case for cats. He needed to go to six different screws, to lift the top half off. Two are on the top of the skull and there are two on each side of my head next to the temporal bone. My skull must have had a terrible crack on it after the fall, to land in it.

    “Dim the lights” I heard him say, as he took off the top mask cover slowly; too slow. I wanted to get out. I couldn’t take this anymore, them having me strapped down, covering my face; my senses. My nerve reflects have had my fingers twitching. ‘If they wanted to treat me like an animal…hmph; I’ll give them an animal’.