V. Mina x Daniel

Panda
Mina x Daniel

She's cute.

That's the first thing Daniel uttered when she saw Mina. Daniel doesn't know who Mina is but luckily, his friend Sejeong know Mina.

"Aigoo ~ don't tell me you're attracted to her?" asked Sejeong. Daniel invited Sejeong to come with him at the mall because he just want to chill but he didn't expect that Sejeong invited Mina to be with them also.

Right now they're at a fast food chain and Mina's ordering food that's why Sejeong and Daniel had a chance to talk about her.

"Is it a bad thing if I am?" Daniel asked Sejeong while smiling a little bit. It's true, Daniel likes Mina. Actually he's attracted to a cute person or any cute things shall we say.

"Just be extra careful of what you say to Mina, she can be hurt easily." She's kinda sensitive." Sejeong said. Mina is like a little sister to her so she really wanted to protect her even though she know Daniel's a good guy.

"Got it." Daniel said and then exactly Mina arrived at their table.

"I'll help you with that tray." said Daniel the moment Mina arrived and she just smiled at him and agreed with it.

"Thank you, Daniel." Mina uttered and then she blushed while sitting at her seat.

"Aigoo ~ Mina, you're being obvious." Sejeong teased her and Mina's face got redder when Sejeong teased her.

Daniel laughed a bit and said "You're so cute, Mina."

At that point Mina can't say anything. Daniel's actually her crush that's why she told Sejeong that she wanted to be with them.

After they ate their lunch, they passed by an ice cream shop and suddenly Mina wants to eat one.

"Sejeong, please buy me an ice cream. Please ~~~" Mina said while doing an aegyo. She's trying her best to be cute to Sejeong so that she'll buy her an ice cream.

"Ask Daniel to buy you one." Sejeong said and Mina felt her face suddenly blushed. Whenever she heard Daniel's name she's blushing that's why she covered her face.

But since Mina really want that ice cream she faced Daniel and said "Oppa, can you please buy me one ice cream? Please~~" Mina said it with all her might and all her strength. Doing an aegyo is her thing so she's hoping that it will work to Daniel.

Daniel cupped her cheek and smiled at her "Okay. Come here. What flavor do you like?"

Mina was shocked when Daniel cupped her face that's why she froze and don't know what to do in that very moment.

"Hey, Mina. Daniel's waiting for you." she heard someone uttered but it feels like she's in cloud nine. After a minute she's shocked when someone just hold her hand.

"Mina, what flavor do you like?" it sounds like Daniel. So, Mina turned to her right side and she saw Daniel looking at her, actually smiling and he's holding her hand?!

"Oh my god." she whispered.

"I'll just take strawberry flavor." said Daniel to the cashier. Actually she won't mind even if she really likes the cookies and cream one but as long as Daniel gave it to her then strawberry is fine.

"Here." Daniel said and gave her the ice cream.

"Thank you." she said and she really felt her face blushed.

•••

It's now Friday and it's time for their Physical Education class. Mina's at their school garden, she's sitting in a bench reading a romance novel. It's one of her hobby, reading romantic books makes her heart flutter and it makes her wanna have a special someone who'll take care of her. She sighed, who could it be that special someone? In the middle of her reading she heard someone talking.