VIII. Sohye x Woojin

Noona
Sohye x Woojin

Park Woojin is my fixed pick.

Yup. Ever since Sohye saw how great he was she started to cheer and support him. Whenever she have time to watch Produce 101 Season 2 he always anticipate for Woojin's dancing skills and also his rap skills also.

Now, it's the final episode of Produce 101 Season 2 and she was so happy to know that Woojin's part of the debuting group made by PD101 also; WANNA ONE.

Seeing the boys happy makes her wanna look back on the day she was called to be part of IOI. It's mixed feelings and she know that's what the boys are feeling at that moment.

After the airing of the show the IOI members are at the waiting room. The girls are teasing Sohye because the Wanna One boys just got arrived at the waiting room.

IOI girls know that Sohye's fixed pick is Woojin. Now that they're at one room they can't stop teasing Sohye.

"Sohye unnie, why can't you look at Woojin oppa? Aren't you happy that he's part of Wanna One?" said Somi. Well the maknae's teasing her so bad.

"Yeah, Sohye. Aren't you going to congratulate Woojin?" Chungha added.

Sohye's shy at that moment because all the attention is on her. She was so nervous and in the same time she know herself that she's blushing.

"Woojin, why are you there in the corner? Come here." said Daniel and he tried to pull Woojin closer to Sohye.

"Woojin hyung. Sohye sunbae-nim will congratulate you. Come on." Guanlin added.

The IOI girls is trying to push Sohye to Woojin's place and the Wanna One boys are also doing the same thing. Sohye's looking at Woojin and she know that Woojin's a bit shy because of what's happening right now. Well, she's also shy.

They seem to push them a lot that's why Sohye and Woojin is now an inch closer to themselves.

"Oh. I just remember, manager-nim is trying to call us." said Pinky to the other IOI members. Sohye was so flustered and confused because she didn't remember anything about their manager calling them.

The IOI girls agreed with Pinky and they all followed Pinky but when Sohye was about to follow them also the Wanna One boys blocked her way out of the waiting area.

"We got something to do also." Seongwoo said and one by one the Wanna One members tries to leave the room also.

Sohye and Woojin's confused and they don't know what to do at all. They don't really know what the boys and girls are trying to do but they're literally confused.

Many minutes have passed and they remained standing. Both of them are looking down and don't know what to say. Sohye can't say anything at all, it's feels so weird for her. She can't understand why she's so nervous and shy at that moment.

"Uhm." Sohye said that made Woojin looked at her.

"Hmm." said Woojin.

It's so awkward shall we say. They don't know what to say to each other. It's really weird. They both feel shy and nervous. Woojin's also nervous. He's always nervous around girls.

Sohye sighed. "Sohye, you can do this. Why are you so tensed? You're just going to congratulate your dongsaeng so what's the problem with that?" She just said that to herself.

Sohye sighed again gathering all the courage she have and then started talking "Congratulations, Woojin." she said while smiling "You really deserve it." and then Sohye patted Woojin's shoulder.