6| Back me up or loose it up!

Laura's POV

I pulled away of that hug immediately.

"This never happend!" I said getting out of that couch and heading up to the house.

"Vanessa, can we go now." I said getting in the living room.

"Sure, were you crying. Why is your lipstick all blurry? What happend?" she said and I just wanted her to shut up.

"Is this some kind of interregation?" I said without answer. "Can we please go?" Vanessa got up and walk over to me.

"Mollee c'mon." said Vanessa that went to pick our things.

"What happend?" said Riker tooking my hand and pulling me out of there.

"Nothing. Why would you think that?" I said pretending.

"Your make up seems like it was made to a zombies movie, you're crying and you wanna go home, which means that you don't wanna see the face of somebody that is here." he said. "You can trust me."

"Laura, let's go!"

"Well, why don't you ask Ross about it?" I said and then leaved the room to head up to the door.

"C'mon. We'll talk later." said Vanessa opening the door and walking by letting a smile to Riker.

Riker's POV

With all of this I went to the living room to see if I found Ross just to see Ross and Maia saying goodbye.

"See you tomorrow ok?" said Maia exiting the room and leaving the house.

"Ross, what is going on? Why did Laura appeared here crying and why was her lipstick all, seemed like she kissed some.... wait... no. no. no. no. no. no what did you do tell me now." I was thinking the worst. What if they kiss and then he said he didn't like her or something.

"Nothing happend, she was crying and I don't know why, I comfort her. That's all." he gotta be kidding me. That was not it. And I'm curious now. I want to know who I have to punch.

"Laura before leaving said that she was all like that because of you so start talking or I'll find out myself and it'll be worst." I said loudly.

"Ok... Laura told me about her crushes and some stuff and then we talk and we....." he stop talking like what he would say next was really bad.

"We what? What did you do to her?" I was starting to get on my nerves. And I don't really know why.

"We kissed..." I made a face that he did not appreciate.

"Why did you did that?" Now i was mad at his actions and I bet wasn't Laura idea to kiss him.

"Because, because I thought that I was helping her by giving her a first kiss so she would loose her fear. She... she told me she likes this guy and can't tell him she likes him and I was helping her.... I don't know I kissed her. Anyways she doesn't like me so it is not my problem." No you did not say that.

"Ross. Listen to me. THAT GIRL IS FALLING HEAD OVER HEELS YOU FOR WEEKS, SHE CRIED FOR DAYS WHEN I TOLD HER THAT YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND. YOU ARE LAURA'S REASON TO CRY. DON'T YOU DAMN SEE THAT?" Laura's gonna kill me so hard for telling Ross this.

"She does. Oh my god. What have I done?" said Ross. He putted his hands in his head.

"But when she leaved the garden she told me that that moment never happened so you can tell her that you know." he said while he seated in the stairs.

"It's ok. But I need to know. Do you have any feelings for Laura?" I had to ask that question.

"I don't know dude, the first time I saw her I saw how she changed. She was so beautiful, I felt attracted to her but know I don't know if I like her that way." I just which he liked her. It would be better.